11:11 and the tarot?

poivre

I have read that seeing numbers in sequence means that you
are "inbalance with the universe."

Maybe the 11:11 and 1:11 is the gateway. You are now in a new
stage of awareness...
and so on down the number meanings.
(whatever way you look at the meanings of the individual numbers)

I started to look up information when I was waking up every
morning at 3:33. Did this for a few times and then was in shock
when I become aware of what was going on.
Now it is 5:55 for me and I'm in change, so it makes sense to
me. I'm excepting of what is changing around me.

So I don't know if this makes sense or not but these numbers may
be something we notice, when we become openminded,
from learning the Tarot or other types of oracles.
Then, that brings new information our way!

The more open we become in awareness,
the more awareness we become to have.

Just a post!
ros :)

Lillie

Recently I keep waking up at 6 AM.

I don't know what that's meant to mean, apart from the fact that it is destroying both my life and my sanity.

ravenest

Wot? Why?
Wot's wrong with waking up at 6am? Is it because you slept in?
or does it have something to do with nth. latitude and the Sun being a late riser there and cold weather? (Hopefully by 7 you are awake and propped up with pillows under the blanket with a nice hot cuppa and book?)
Morning is the best time of day, isnt it? I like to have at least an hours work done before the Sun rises.
An early riser is probably oblivious to 11:11 pm (as they are asleep already).

I know that plants and animals have a 'time clock' inside them. Certain insects 'go off' at certain times of the day, also at these times the plant pores open and they feed via their leaves. Sometime later, the insects go quiet and the plant pores close, going into a different cycle (see 'Sonic Bloom' an agricultural process that utalises these rythms).
So, what if some people are unconciously attuned to certain times of day? They feel a certain energy around a certain time. Admittedly 11:11 is a little to accurate for this theory but perhaps there is some dynamic like this involved?

Lillie

ravenest said:
Wot? Why?
Wot's wrong with waking up at 6am? Is it because you slept in?

At 6 AM I have had 4 hours sleep.
I am a night person. And an insomniac.
I need more sleep than what I'm getting.
It's killing me.

For me midnight is the best time of day. I am at my most awake then.
It's a crap way to be.

April

Shaymus said:
I wonder if it is taken into account that our current calendar is off by about 5 or 6 years. Way back when, when the church was trying to figure out the year of Christ's birth, a couple of errors crept in. I saw a documentary on TV recently that said the same thing. For example, we should have celebrated the transition into the new millenium back in 1995.

If that is the case, looks like the year 2012 may be this year. yikes.
Shaymus

True, but the Mayan calendar is astralogical and has nothing to do with our Roman one. So although 2012 might be an arbitrary number (the Mayans wouldn't have called it 2012) the date and time calculated are still accurate...I hope I explained that right.

So, no worries, you still have a good 6 years left. :)

This is all very interesting 'cause it's been happening to me too, but I'll admit I'm still not convinced it means anything. Me, who thinks EVERYTHING means something. I'll read up on it a little more.

Peace,
April

earth en lady

I have been seeing 11.11 a lot in phases for the last 3 or 4 years and always wondered what is meant ,however I have recently made some new friends and bizarrely enough they seem to call a lot at 22.22 and the calls frequently last 22 mins ,one friend I met in Glastonbury and we drove up to the faery thorn when we got there the milometer said 222 22
I love these numbers and I trust that all will be revealed when we are ready probably at 11.11 ;-)

westsidegirlygirl

Lillie said:
For me midnight is the best time of day. I am at my most awake then.
It's a crap way to be.

It's A beautiful way to be, IMO! I love midnight, and if you can stay up a bit longer, you just might see 12:12!

vernissage

A client asked me to do a reading about 11:11. He had heard Tarot can be very enlightening to tough subjects, and although he was sketpical... well, the 11:11 thing was bothering him and he said they seemed to be "related in terms of obscurity."

At first I refused. I didn't want to get mixed up in it. He was persistent, wanted very badly to know if it meant anything, particularily if it was a message from God. The reading we did was simple: it consisted of him asking a question, followed by a card that would answer it.

Many of his questions were those you would expect: Does this mean anything? Is this a message from God or Angels or Spirit Being? Why do people keep seeing 11:11? &c. Many of the cards alluded to an influence of society for this man. Cards I particularily remember are the Princess of Cups (ill-dignified), The Moon and The Star (ill-dignified).

I'm not trying to prove any points. I don't even have an opinion on this matter. I'm just sharing a somewhat-related story. :) Perhaps others can do readings on the matter?

Anyway, the one thing I'm certain of is that There are many things we will never completely understand. This might be one of them.

- V.

April

dminoz said:
It is also the exact date and time which Terence McKenna came to, using his Timewave theory/technique, as being the point of maximum, complete "novelty" (to use his term). He came to this date and time with no knowledge of anything about the Mayan stuff, and only learned later that there was a perfect fit between his system and theirs. His theory, for anyone who doesn't know, is based on an analysis of the King Wen sequence of the I Ching.

McKenna (who is well worth a net search -- there are plenty of streams online of his talks -- the guy is a genius) -- said that at that date/time, the entire remainder of the history of the universe happens instantaneously; that freaks my brain out, just a bit. His pet theory was that it somehow involved time travel.

I know this is way off topic, but it's been bothering me all week. Would we even know it was happening? Just sayin'. Okay, I'm off to google some things. :)

Peace,
April