Deviant Moon Companion Book

afrosaxon

YESSSSSS!!!!! *rubs hands in glee*

Libra8ca

This is going to be a really interesting book; I can't wait to get it. I even read the entire LWB for the Deviant Moon deck and found it one of the best LWBs I've seen. :)

Moonboy

Thanks everyone! Working hard on it....it is almost like doing another entire deck! Hope to be finished by spring:)

irisa

Moonboy said:
Thanks everyone! Working hard on it....it is almost like doing another entire deck! Hope to be finished by spring:)

Don't rush :) but I can't wait :D

irisa :)

cronegoddess54

Deviant Moon

MoonBoy.....Spring...whoopie!!! I pray for an early thaw, and the ground hog not to see his shadow...
CG54

Gia

I am SO excited...I am awaiting the arrival of the deck any day now...and...of course...I want the book!! Looking forward to spring!

DrTodd

My deck is safely ensconced in one of Sulis' fabulous bags...I sit and look and sit and look and sit and look at the deck....pure magic...a companion book is a wonderful idea, especially if it contains more artwork and insights in Patrick's thinking...2011 is looking good...

Eyebright

oh my goodness yay! I am looking forward to getting my paws on the book more than words can say!

2011 is looking bright indeed :D

Briar Rose

I am so excited. Thank you Patrick!

tarotlaura

I definitely can't wait for this to come out. Deviant Moon is my favorite deck by far.