Woo hoo, it's the order thread for the Mysteries of the Old Castle.....

MoonGypsy

Mine arrived today and it is AWESOME!

Thank you so much for arranging this Poly- you ROCK!

:D

:heart:
That is fantastic news, Pen! :D i am now officially :party:!!!!!!!EXCITED!!!!!!!! :party:

MoonGypsy

Add me to this list of true happiness:party: :party:

Crossing my fingers that it won't be too much longer...:love: Once the package is in my hands...Silverwings94 will have hers soon, too! :D

ETA: Didn't come today...maybe tomorrow. :love:

MoonGypsy

i saw in another thread that tarotlyn received her package yesterday! :D Has anyone else received their deck/decks? [besides Penthasilia and tarotlyn?]
It helps with the anticipation...:p

GloriaReiser

I'm still waiting for my order. Hopefully it will arrive soon.

Asher

i saw in another thread that tarotlyn received her package yesterday! :D Has anyone else received their deck/decks? [besides Penthasilia and tarotlyn?]
It helps with the anticipation...:p

Yes, mine came yesterday, though I could not pick it up until this morning. Have just opened it and it is wonderful! Would be great in a paired reading with the Bohemian Gothic Tarot! An eerie Halloween deck too. I love the color palette!

Polyhymnia

All decks to the USA and Canada are now winging their way to y'all. And the "rest of the world" I received yours today and will hopefully have them posted off tomorrow :)

Le Fanu

Yes, the first has gone out, the second this coming week. Those who are having their decks sent through me, they should be here this week sometime, and then on to you..... not long now!
Was mine in this batch?

Winterchild

yes please

2 copies should fit in a global priority mailer to NZ so I would like 2.... have PM'd you!!