Druid Plant Oracle - study group?

inanna_tarot

Was wondering if anyone was interesting in doing a druid plant oracle study group?
We could go through the plants, maybe putting in our experiences of the plant on the physical realm, as well as if we meditate and come across the plant on our journeys beyond?

I'd love to talk plants with people :D
Would you like to do through them alphabetically? Or to just post about the plants as and when?

inanna_tarot

anyone?

afrosaxon

Hi Innana,

I don't have this deck but I am thinking about it...:cool:

T.

Cat*

I've just recently got the Druid Plant Oracle but haven't even read with it, yet. I have already admired some of the gorgeous pictures, though.

Since I'm new to both oracles (non-tarot) and plants, I'm very interested in learning more in those areas, especially as combined by the DPO - but not sure how much I can actually contribute.

I might just be courageous enough to first trim the white edges off the cards today and then do a new deck reading with the DPO and see how/if the cards and I get along... To be honest, a part of me is scared that they will just plain refuse to talk and I'll be stuck with just reading what's in the companion book. :bugeyed:

So, until I've actually read with them, I can only offer a rather hesitant "yes, I'm interested in a study group." ;) (By the way, my slight preference would be to not go by alphabetical order but to start with what plants seems most interesting/confusing/challenging/etc. Oh, and I hope for a medium speed of the whole thing...)

Bat Chicken

I am very interested in joining. I have to deal with something personal at the moment, but next week - I will be totally up for it!

Cat*

Welcome Bat Chicken! I'd say, join any time!

By the way, here's the link to the study group index that inanna_tarot has made: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1597022

ETA: By the way, could everyone post in this thread, too, when they open a new thread for a card of the Druid Plant Oracle? I'd hate to miss any and am afraid that I won't check a bookmarked index as often as a thread in my User CP!

inanna_tarot

Theres a couple more cards. I posted Wheat yesterday and today Ive just waffled about the Restorers