Energy

Queenofkingh

Hi,

Im an energy worker and ive been chanelling very strong healing energy lately.
Im curious as to its origin.

I layed down some cards

What is the origin on this energy?

King of Wands-Queen of Wands
Yin and yang spirtual energy???

How is this effecting me

Temparance 3 of wands
Changing my vibration/clensing?? (clueless as to the 3 of wands)

Outcome
Justice The World
Completion??

Your imput is much appreciated

Queen

Thirteen

Partnership

This will probably get moved to the reading section. Here goes:

Queenofkingh said:
What is the origin on this energy?

King of Wands-Queen of Wands
Yin and yang spirtual energy???

Wands are most certainly spiritual energy or raw passion--that which you put all your enthuiasm into, that which give you energy, makes you want to DO and ACT. In this regards, there's no real "yin-yang"--Yang is usually energy, while yin is passivity, and that's not the case here. Both King and Queen are full of energy, both are leaders, both are active.

I would say what you're seeing here, as an answer, is that the origin in your energy is in partnership with someone who is also an energy healer--whether they know it or not. If there's no one in your life that fits this, perhaps the "other" is divine energy?

How is this effecting me

Temparance 3 of wands
Both cards are about synthesis. Thus, it's affecting you by making you want to merge with this person and create something that is more than the two of you apart. In Temperance you're working to achieve that melding. In 3/wands, you've done your part and are waiting for results.

Outcome
Justice The World
Balance--good, you and this other person (?) will find that you balance each other out, achieve harmony, and The World, that you teach each other, and complete each other.

Does this make any sense to you?

Adjustment

Thirteen said:
Balance--good, you and this other person (?) will find that you balance each other out, achieve harmony, and The World, that you teach each other, and complete each other.
Very good take with the Justice and the world cards Thirteen.

Queenofkingh

Thanks Thirteen,

As always a very apt and detailed responce

"I would say what you're seeing here, as an answer, is that the origin in your energy is in partnership with someone who is also an energy healer--whether they know it or not. If there's no one in your life that fits this, perhaps the "other" is divine energy?"

I think the other is divine energy. I work on my own and ive been channeling the enegy to heal myself (ive been doing this solidly for 3 hours a day for the last 4 months). The fact that I have been working hard correlates with your explanation of the 3 of wands

"In 3/wands, you've done your part and are waiting for results."

"Both cards are about synthesis. Thus, it's affecting you by making you want to merge with this person and create something that is more than the two of you apart. In Temperance you're working to achieve that melding."

Do you think the melding could be with my spirit or higher self? This would corelate with the balance you mentioned?

Thank you so muchx

Queen

Thirteen

Queenofkingh said:
Do you think the melding could be with my spirit or higher self? This would corelate with the balance you mentioned?
Certainly. Temperance as an "angel" can represent a higher spirit. It's interesting that the first half of this spread has so much fire in it. The Wand cards and Temperance, all fire. Fire's not only about energy, but about chemical reactions and transformations.

Justice is Air, The World is Earth, so it appears that this transformation will result in a balanced and complete connection between, well, heaven and Earth, mind and body, lofty atributes and down-to-earth wisdom.