what do you think of these cards?

triciababe

hy everyone , im a bit baffled as i pulled 3 cards the other day on impulse , they were from the ryder waite pack, the cards have baffled me a bit and im wondering can anyone help with reading these; the cards are :

king cups page wands ace cups

i would be very grateful for some help , as im bit confused with the 2 court cards together !

spoonbender

Hi Triciababe!

What are the positions of the cards you pulled? It's VERY difficult to interpret three randomly drawn cards, especially if they relate to the life of someone you don't know. :confused: Also, I think this thread is better suited in the subforum Your Readings.

Oh, by the way, could you please mind your spelling? It's really irritating to read through posts that have no punctuation or capitals, especially since this is an international forum...

Spoon

Thirteen

Spoonbender's right--we need to know if this is a "past-present-future" spread or something else. Also, when you move this question to readings, don't forget to mention what question you asked of the cards as well--or if it was just a daily spread. It makes a difference in interpetation.

triciababe

reading

It was a past present and future spread! which i pulled out at random.

prudence

Hi Triciababe, welcome to AT!!

I have not alot to contribute to your reading, but when I have a spread that baffles me, I keep it out for a while, or carry it with me (if my pockets are big enough), glancing at it periodically through the day. It usually makes sense to me hours later....This might help.

Thanks Spoonebender, for explaining why punctuation and capitalization are important here! I had not thought about interntional people trying to read my words...I am a very lazy typist! I also just figured you all are so brilliant and speak many different languages, so this is easy for you as well! (I just went through and capitalized everything that needed it in this post)

Tell me Spoon, words shortened such as "thru" and "enuf", spelled phoenetically, do these make any sense to you? When you see them in a post, can you easily understand it, or does it just baffle you?
Thanks,
Astrid

Aoife

I'm not sure what you mean by "impulse".
Were you thinking through something and decided tarot might help you in that process? In which case the context is important. What areas were you thinking through... what questions did you have?
But if "impulse" means that you were thinking of nothing in particular and drew three cards just to see what you'd get, its possible that the cards also mean nothing in particular.

Elven

Hi triciababe

I felt this card draw was about reconnection. The maturing of someone, maybe even yourself. Messgaes of caring - showing that you care also - and words of love can often show our best side and put things in a different light for others to see, or for us to recognise from others. Forgiveness and new beginings, surrounded by sincere emotions with friends or family. Has someone been on your mind, or where you thinking of someone when you drew these cards?

Its hard to say with no specific question but it looks more positive than negative.

Just some thoughts.

Blessings
Elven x

triciababe

my reading

hy there,

I was actually thinking of my ex hubby , he has been on my mind an awful lot !