What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

BeyondtheVeil

I have received the book Your Aura & Your Chakras: The Owner's Manual By: Karla McLaren

I am currently waiting on two handmade, zippered, jeweled Tarot bags/cases.

BTV

vee

Two decks came in from France today: Tarot Thot & the Dusserre Egyptien. Yay!!

Also won a Neoclassical off ebay, so that should be here soon. And a Vanessa, which I impulse bought from Amazon.

And a Il Mano Divinario from a trade here. Phew. And after that, I'm taking a break from buying.

nikkipeachy

Anna K should be here tomorrow. :)

DownUnderNZer

Ordered WISDOM OF THE HIDDEN REALMS from the UK, so should be here within 2 weeks hopefully once it ships. Looking forward to its arrival! :)

astronautica

Just when I thought I had nothing more coming in the mail, my Sacred Sites Tarot arrived! Completely forgot that I ordered it, so it was a nice surprise :D

And re-ordered the Buckland Romani today after a mix-up with the website a few weeks ago, so I have that one to look forward to now.

Darkness

Received The Steampunk Tarot and The DruidCraft Tarot the other day, love them both!!

Wee_Gypsy

Today was an ammmmaaaazing postman day, he came bearing 3 LoS decks for me:D!

Golden Klimt
Etensi, Golden Tarot of the Rennisance
and
Magneta Tarot/Oracle

Yes! Finally, my LoS Guilded collection is completed, and cronologically ordered on one of my shelves

Wintergreen

Just received the Pumariega, all the way from Argentina to Canada. Love the majors & the courts. Received the Tarot of Reflections on the same day! This one was a late-night impulse buy that I thought I might regret, but once open, I decided I really like it.

Today I felt rather sad that I had nothing coming, so I've ordered the Feng Shui Tarot and the Mother's Wisdom Deck.

Gemyndig

I'm waiting for the "Mermaids & Dolphins and Magical Creatures of the Seas" oracle deck by Gillian Kemp (liked them better than the Doreen Virtue version personally.)

BodhiSeed

After more than a 6 month hiatus of not buying any decks, I now have the Key to the Kingdom Transformation deck, the Sacred Sites Tarot, and the Art of Life Tarot heading my way. All of these decks are not ones I would normally choose, but my curiosity has goaded me into having a peek at them.:D