What's the Postman Bringing You? - Part 6

ThunderWolf

I got my tarot cloth today. I love it! It's just the right size for a celtic cross, and the velvet is plush and soft. It is bordered with a matching black satin that also lines the bottom of it, and the embroidered phoenix in the center of it gives it a nice punch of color.

Winterchild

Alchemical and Vampire

My Alchemical Renewed and Book and Vampire have all shipped from the author.... looking forward to my bricks!!

Still waiting for stuff from Amazon (birthday surprise) that was ordered 5 weeks ago :(
Book Depository were quicker with free shipping!!

WhiteWolfy

I have just received All Hallows Tarot - fantastic deck in a tin and a lovely tarot bag included. Bring on Halloween :laugh:

Eyebright

Ordered the Lost Tarot of Nostradamus off of a ebay shop. What is it with decks sneaking out early at the moment?! I didn't think this was due out for a little while yet?? :confused:

moon

Tarot of the Crone with companion book, and the Vanessa. Also, the Victorian Romantic bundle.

blackrainbow

Today I received The Gilded Tarot Royale.

Winterchild

All Hallows and TaRat

I have just received All Hallows Tarot - fantastic deck in a tin and a lovely tarot bag included. Bring on Halloween :laugh:

I got the TaRat and I love it.......Whitewolfy is All Hallows still available?

Skydancer

The postman (lady, actually) brought me the Lenormand of the Old Castle today - but I wasn't home so only got a slip of paper. Now I have to wait until Monday to get my beloved deck. Arghhhhh .... I'm in a frothy mood ....

toj

The Sakki Sakki package got here from Israel today with both ends open and the contents only held together by a soft covering of bubble wrap and some shredded paper inside provide more of a cushion for the contents. With the exception of a few dings and one minor fold of the front cover the book is in fine condition. The deck and card box (which came flat) are perfect. The book and box came signed.

One down, now just waiting for some Silent and Symbolist Tarot from Oregon and other goodies (VR) from around the globe.

Carla

Just received the Art of Life Tarot. It's a lovely thing! A great deck for contemplation.