Hermit as how someone feels about you

IndigoWaves

I get the feeling that this person feels shunned away by the other, maybe left alone in the darkness to find their own way
I would associate that with the 5 of Pentacles, instead... The Hermit is removed from a person or situation because he/she wants to be: the mountain is willingly climbed and the distance self-maintained. Also, solitude is no problem for the 'owner' of this card; it's often preferred, for greater clarity of mind (Hermit: Virgo/Mercury).

Catrenna

I would associate that with the 5 of Pentacles, instead... The Hermit is removed from a person or situation because he/she wants to be: the mountain is willingly climbed and the distance self-maintained. Also, solitude is no problem for the 'owner' of this card; it's often preferred, for greater clarity of mind (Hermit: Virgo/Mercury).

Hmm interesting 5 of pentacles has never spoken to me in that manner. Next time I get the 5 of pentacles, I'll pay more attention. I usually get the 5 of pentacles when the person is feeling less than, poor, insufficient in someway. The hermit as lonely and the 5 of pentacles as insufficient.