Communication

.traveller.

How would Judgement and the Six of Swords be read as communication cards? I can read them alone as communication, but sticking them together in a meaningful way eludes me.
Any help?

Durant Hapke

on an inside...

Jumping Traveller,

Bringing it.

From my Jack bird perspective, I'm all down with it being along the lines of "untangling from the opinions of others," especially the "harsh" variety -- those more emotional then rational.

As much as I court the irrational, she is not always the best choice in the sack.

Durant "I like them both" Hapke

tryingtoreadtarot

i am going to try and mind me because i am new to all of this! lol

okay the 6 of swords is about healing and judgement is more or less the time has come to step to the plate.

so, put that together and you got in order to heal (move forward), you need to step to the plate and communicate to make it happen.

~ happy valentines day! ~

poivre

Judgement- clearing out the cobwebs of your past will bring
healing as you let go or forgive
6 Swords- the past is all water under the bridge, move on
to bring harmony into your life

Water on both cards, the move will be emotional more than
a talked over conversation, letting go of the past may be hard
but you will heal, keeping your mind sharp from the past lesson.

Communicate with others to make your emotional move smoother.
Depending on what deck used...both cards have 3 or more people
on them. So, you are not alone...talk with someone so you don't
feel alone in your situation and this will help transition.

ros
:)

franniee

my 2 cents

Judgment is cutting the patterns that bind you - making fair witness on your life and analyzing it and getting rid of past mistakes and patterns that keep repeating in your life. When judgment comes up by itself it tells me that you realize the things you have been doing and the advice is to make peace with your issues and move on but it doesn't guarantee you will do this - however paired with the 6 of swords I see you making peace, cutting these binding patterns that do you a disservice and moving on to a better place... one with more peace of mind...

:heart:

Mellifluous

I see Judgment as getting an inspiration to make something positive out of past negative experience. A shift in perspective coincides with or leads to a calling to help others or improve the world in some way.

So, reading these together I think it would mean speaking (or writing or whatever) from your life experience - with your new perspective - in a way that helps someone else. As you do that, you'll be moving on from your past pain or negativity about the topic, too.

Peace & blessings.

starrystarrynight

I often see Judgment as an AHA! moment card. The Six of Swords sometimes signifies some new information coming to the surface. So, together, they could mean that new information has led someone to "see the light", and the whole thing needs to be communicated in order to move the situation forward to something better.

Or, the two cards could even mean that communication will lead to a moment of enlightenment about a situation, which will then move the situation forward in a more positive way...a clearing of the air, so to speak.

Thirteen

I'm with Starry. The 6/Swords isn't just about moving on, it's also about making a connection. Seeing a way to reach that other shore. It's almost like finding the missing pieces to a puzzle that you thought you'd never be able to piece together.

Combine this with Judgement, and you have a very powerful message about being able to understand something you never understood before. Like realizing why someone in your family did something so bad years ago, or why a friend stopped talking to you, or why a lover broke it off with you (*it wasn't you! His/her parents made them do it!).

You're going to have a revelation that will allow you to communicate with someone you haven't been able to communicate with before. Perhaps you'll be able to communicate some feeling or idea that you weren't able to express. It might well be, given that Judgment is a powerful healing card, some thing said in a therapy session that breaks wide-open and solves a long-time issue. Or maybe it's something that will be said to an old friend or ex-lover or family member that you've had a hard time communicating with. It indicates that you will find a way to bridge that long time gap.

Either way, they're a very good pair to signify very good communication. You'll not only say exactly the right thing, but you'll communicate exactly the right thoughts and feelings and ideas.

.traveller.

:bugeyed:

wow.

Thanks everyone, this is alot to absorb. Wonderful information here, I am printing out the thread so I may mull over it.

I wouldn't have come up with anything close to this on my own.

Thank you.