V.T. on Conver

Sentient

I unexpectedly bumped into this on a blog by Marc Olivier Rainville, an amateur researcher from Quebec:

Le chariot VT 8 Jan 2017
Attardons-nous maintenant sur un autre des petits mystères du Tarot. Le blason de cet Arcane est à lui seul une énigme. Sur le Tarot de Conver, ce sont les lettres V et T qui apparaissent à cet endroit. Alain Bocher estime que le V représente Victor et le T, Térence, qui auraient été respectivement les noms du graveur et du mécanicien imprimeur ayant assisté Nicolas Conver. Dont acte. Nous croyons pour notre part que ces lettres, V et T, sont les initiales des deux auteurs latins les plus lus et commentés au Moyen Âge, «(…) Virgile et, dans une moindre mesure, Térence, les deux piliers de l’école de grammaire antique.»​

Google translate:
Let us now look at another of the little mysteries of the Tarot. The coat of arms of this Arcana is an enigma. On the Tarot de Conver, the letters V and T appear here. Alain Bocher considers that the V represents Victor and the T, Terence, which would have been respectively the names of the engraver and the printing mechanic attending Nicolas Conver. Whereof. For our part, we believe that these letters, V and T, are the initials of the two most widely read and commented Latin authors in the Middle Ages: "... Virgil and, to a lesser extent, Terence, the two pillars of the school of ancient grammar."​

The blogger provides no reference for Alain Bocher's assertion. Though I'm unable to assess its merit, I thought it worth either considering or debunking.

Yves Le Marseillais

Facts and writtings

I unexpectedly bumped into this on a blog by Marc Olivier Rainville, an amateur researcher from Quebec:

Le chariot VT 8 Jan 2017
Attardons-nous maintenant sur un autre des petits mystères du Tarot. Le blason de cet Arcane est à lui seul une énigme. Sur le Tarot de Conver, ce sont les lettres V et T qui apparaissent à cet endroit. Alain Bocher estime que le V représente Victor et le T, Térence, qui auraient été respectivement les noms du graveur et du mécanicien imprimeur ayant assisté Nicolas Conver. Dont acte. Nous croyons pour notre part que ces lettres, V et T, sont les initiales des deux auteurs latins les plus lus et commentés au Moyen Âge, «(…) Virgile et, dans une moindre mesure, Térence, les deux piliers de l’école de grammaire antique.»​

Google translate:
Let us now look at another of the little mysteries of the Tarot. The coat of arms of this Arcana is an enigma. On the Tarot de Conver, the letters V and T appear here. Alain Bocher considers that the V represents Victor and the T, Terence, which would have been respectively the names of the engraver and the printing mechanic attending Nicolas Conver. Whereof. For our part, we believe that these letters, V and T, are the initials of the two most widely read and commented Latin authors in the Middle Ages: "... Virgil and, to a lesser extent, Terence, the two pillars of the school of ancient grammar."​

The blogger provides no reference for Alain Bocher's assertion. Though I'm unable to assess its merit, I thought it worth either considering or debunking.

Thanks for this information.
But.... I prefer facts and prooved sources.

All I mentionned I can proove it.
There we have no proofs for this strange V.T affirmations;

Best,

Yves