"Fate" "destiny" and long term predictions

Sazzle

Thank you, this is really interesting especially nobody knows what's really true ... and many many good wishes, may you achieve in life what you wish. If you're a Christian, what's the role of prayer? Jesus says we can pray and we'll be heard, doesn't he? You don't need to answer, obviously :)

I know that's the beauty of life and opinions. No one knows :) but it's fun learning and trying! Long as we do no harm to another obviously haha.
I do pray, every day, in fact the last 3 years of my life have been very very weird - long story I'll save you the rant haha. However I prayed for 2 years to find a job, it was a very low two years for me. Turns out I got one the other month and it was a start up business (well, a sole trader business got taken over by an investor the month before I found that job). So if that was the right job for me, I suppose it boils down to timing. After 3 years of unanswered prayers about love, or answered in a this is what you think you want, then they get taken away, I stopped praying (well begging lol) god to send me love, now I pray that he keeps whoever it is safe, leads him to the right dirextion (in life and to me), maybe it's not the right time to meet yet :) I suppose I've had to really practise patience in the last few years lol

Tanga

Exactly, it's the path that leads you to your destination (or my wording, destiny)...

And therefore - just trust, and get on with it. (that's all we can do - and be empowered in the now so that we can live gracefully.).
There is no perfect life. And for two "destined pieces" to fit together - some kind of work is always involved (contrary to advertised belief).
Sometimes - when one stops trying so hard and just lets go of expectation ...things might just happen.

All the best.

"Today - may there be Peace within.
May you trust your highest power, that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibility that is born of faith.
May you use those gifts you have received, and pass on the love that has been given you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of The Goddess/God.
May hirs presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance
and flow with life".