Tower + Empress as an outcome in love

bertsbees

I asked my cards what the outcome for me and a guy I like would be and pulled these two cards. He doesn't know I like him yet.

Tower is something that shakes the foundation of a relationship, like a sudden revelation. There's a lightning bolt and people are in chaos. It also has destruction, something crumpling down.. That can't be good. The relationship breaks down?

And then the Empress? The empress is a nurturer and wants to, well, nurture. She also means beauty but to me I am puzzled at what beauty could come after the destruction of the tower. So to me these two cards are maybe a fall out and then healing?

What do you guys think this combination means?

The HP

Surprise, I'm pregnant! Laugh out loud. You might find out he has a wife or girl friend.

pageofswords9110

I also think you might find out he has a gf or maybe a surprise pregnancy lol

bertsbees

Surprise, I'm pregnant! Laugh out loud. You might find out he has a wife or girl friend.

Hmm that's interesting. Isn't the tower negative though? Or I guess in our case it would be bad..

samantha

Hi :)
I wouldn't necessarily see doom and gloom here. As you say the Tower can be a revelation, something which completely turns your world (and previously held beliefs about that world) upside down. So if you fear or sub consciously believe that this guy will not be interested in you (for example) you could be proved completely wrong. These are the good kind of shocks that the Tower can represent (I had a similar experience with the card last month) The Empress following on could be subsequent co operation between the two of you; a blossoming relationship or friendship. Just an alternative view, hope it goes in your favour !

bertsbees

Hi :)
I wouldn't necessarily see doom and gloom here. As you say the Tower can be a revelation, something which completely turns your world (and previously held beliefs about that world) upside down. So if you fear or sub consciously believe that this guy will not be interested in you (for example) you could be proved completely wrong. These are the good kind of shocks that the Tower can represent (I had a similar experience with the card last month) The Empress following on could be subsequent co operation between the two of you; a blossoming relationship or friendship. Just an alternative view, hope it goes in your favour !

Thank you. So for your instance with the tower it was a good shocking relevation?

Grizabella

For me, the Tower hasn't ever meant anything wonderful or positive. It's been a message that I was going to have to move again.

The two people being thrown out of the Tower by a catastrophic even are being thrown out into the chaos of the rocks and surf below. This is definitely not a happy event for them. It's a matter of being hurt and humiliated, stripped of all their finery and esteem they had while they were in the Tower and undoubtedly of their physical well-being, too.

bertsbees

For me, the Tower hasn't ever meant anything wonderful or positive. It's been a message that I was going to have to move again.

The two people being thrown out of the Tower by a catastrophic even are being thrown out into the chaos of the rocks and surf below. This is definitely not a happy event for them. It's a matter of being hurt and humiliated, stripped of all their finery and esteem they had while they were in the Tower and undoubtedly of their physical well-being, too.

Yes that is understandable. But what do you think about the Empress after it?

headincloud

If we look at the tower as disruption it's neither positive nor negative in it's own right, we know this disruption is going to cause change and majority of times we're uncomfortable with that even if it's beneficial because we're creatures of habit and that's just human nature so perhaps that's why it gets a bad rap.

I often see it as disruption on our path which alters our course because we've grown into that position, all our lives we strive for security which is rooted in self-esteem and the frame-work we build around ourselves consists of relationships, job, home, routines, behavioural patterns etc right the way through to the energetic level of the thoughts, beliefs and wishes that manifested those things.

There will always be some sort of order in our lives we've strived to create towards security but it's inevitable as we grow spiritually we'll outgrow those structures because they no longer support just constrict and change is the order of the day.

It depends on what it's disrupting as with the devil for example it could point at the end of a negative cycle of some description, with the Empress it's linked to physical love, nurturing, balanced emotions and contentment entering your life so if there was a previous sense of emptiness or imbalance in this area it's being corrected through the impact of this relationship. Happy days.