Eros Tarot - uusi

FLizarraga

Just got a confirmation this afternoon on the Eros Kickstarter for my shipping address. It said the deck delivers in April now, although in the shipping details it still said it ships February.

Given the delays of the Pagan Otherworlds, I am prepared to accept the April date. Either way, totally amped!

Good thing you posted this, because I have been having trouble with my email app and I had completely missed several emails from them. So I checked, and I had also received it --more than once, in fact.

I can't say I'm that amped myself, though. Much as I admired their BRuT Tarot, I always knew it wasn't for me, and I'm of two minds about this one. I backed it because I loved the concept and the art, but I'm not sure that it will be a reader for me.

With the Pagan, I just knew. I can't say that I have read with it yet (I'm not reading much these days), but from the moment I saw the first few images I connected, and holding the deck in my hands sort of sealed the deal. (Plus --what cardstock! Even for Uusi, it is incredible.)

Actually no. I was flat broke at the time and had just had problems (not their fault) receiving Pagan Otherworlds. I hope to snag one of the left overs after the KS ones go out...

I'm sorry to hear that. And I do hope you get it soon. :love:

FLizarraga

Well, after that memento mori bell that resonated days ago, life goes doggedly on, and today I received a shipping notification from Uusi. Which means that the Eros Tarot is on its way to me.

How does the saying go --be grateful for small mercies?

baconwaffles

Well, after that memento mori bell that resonated days ago, life goes doggedly on, and today I received a shipping notification from Uusi. Which means that the Eros Tarot is on its way to me.

How does the saying go --be grateful for small mercies?
Do you know if there is any order to how they're sending the decks? I have yet to receive any news in this and I backed it.

littlethings

Do you know if there is any order to how they're sending the decks? I have yet to receive any news in this and I backed it.

I haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully, we'll hear soon.

baconwaffles

I haven't heard anything yet either. Hopefully, we'll hear soon.
I know, I went to their kickstarter page and commented there as well. Coincidentally, I received the shipping email shortly after. I hope you hear from them soon! I eagerly await the deck!

gregory

I didn't know there was an issue; I got a shipping notice a few days ago...

FLizarraga

There is no issue. They should have probably sent an update, but my guess is that they have their hands full.

Here is a comment they posted earlier today on Kickstarter in response to this exact question. I suppose it's OK to post it here, and if it's not they will let us know.

"...We received our decks end of last week and started shipping on Monday. It is impossible to ship out to everyone on the same day, (and yesterday was a National holiday so the post office was closed) but if you haven't received your shipping info yet, you should today :D Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with and thank you for your support of our project! -Annie"

ETA: For the longest time, they said that they planned either to ship in June or to have the deck ready in June, and that's what happened. Those decks are coming from China to the States, you know.

FLizarraga

As I understand it -- I received my Pagan VERY late last year, so I have had some communication with them -- they make a list and start from the earliest supporters down. Errors can be made, like my name last year slipped through the cracks. But, if there are errors, they will make it right.

Again, I'm speaking from personal experience here, someone who last year was very angry at them. So not to worry. I suppose if three weeks pass and one hasn't received your deck or a shipping notification there are grounds to make some noise, but for now things are as normal as they can be.

Shade

I received mine today (it's much larger than I realized) and I am looking forward to looking through it... but it arrived at my office so I will have to wait.

Madrigal

Mine arrived.