Health?

clbzkl

If you were asking about your sexual health how would you interpret the following:
Six of Cups - Current Health
Wheel of Fortune & Ace of Pentacles - Clarify

TenOfSwords

memorabilia from previous boy-meets-girl event comes back around and manifests itself very concretely.

Either VD or pregnancy as I see it and I tried hard to see it otherwise?

koulla

TenOfSwords said:
memorabilia from previous boy-meets-girl event comes back around and manifests itself very concretely.

Either VD or pregnancy as I see it and I tried hard to see it otherwise?
I see the possibility of pregnancy, but where do you see VD? Please explain it

MeeWah

Within the context of the inquiry, 6-Cups as "Current Health" to pertain to the present status; to be attributed directly to the past. Which may involve a relationship from then or other social activities.

Appearances of 10-Wheel of Fortune & Ace-Pentacles for "Clarify" & together to allude to taking chances & the manifestation or results of same.

TenOfSwords

Overall because the question was health related.

I'm not sure if a more detailed answer is appropriate here, that's up to the moderators?

BLFO

I was thinking veneral diseases myself. There are enough cards for pregnancy where 6 Cups wouldn't be it.

Simone

Hi all,

This thread is going to be moved to the Your Readings forum shortly.

clbzkl, we would be grateful if you could add your own take on the three cards of your reading :)

Many thanks!

Best
Simone, Moderator

clbzkl

I dont take the six of cups to be a VD. It is a well aspected card and there seems to be no negativity attached to it other than possibly being stuck in the past. Along with the Wheel it seems that luck would be in favor along with the ace of pentacles, which means phsyicality manifesting itself in best of ways, i.e. prosperity health ect..

Grizabella

Wouldn't a pregnancy be the page of cups?