Old Path study group?

morandia

is there a study group for this deck? is there interest???? I'm interested!

inanna_tarot

There was some interest sparked a couple of months back in reviving the TotOP group - theres the outline of the original SG
and heres the revival thread. I'd be interested in getting it up and running now that i'm school free and looking into this deck (and others!) again.

Sezo
x

morandia

hmmm... what would be involved to get our own subsection? to move it out of general...

Melissa`

I also have this deck and wouldn't mind looking into it further from time to time. I can't promise however that I would be able to post to every card. I had also thought of getting the Northern Shadows deck by the same creators.

As for getting the group moved out of the general thread... I believe you need at least 10 threads and 100 posts. I could be wrong. I was just looking for the guidelines but I think that hasn't been replaced from the happenings over the weekend.

~ Melissa

crystal dawn

I have this deck too, a study group sounds like an exellent idea. What format would the group take though? I am definately interested, count me in.
blessings

crystal dawn

Satori

I have the deck too and would be interested in joining the group. I also can't promise that I'd be posting to every card, but I will pop in and post. I have a couple of new decks coming and want to put some time into them as well.....

But, I'm interested....

In fact, here is a first observation:

What is with the Court in this deck?
They either all look incredibly constipated or very, very, stuck on themselves....imperious and snobby....