Votes: 96 15.9%
  • INFP

Votes: 123 20.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 161 26.6%

• Total voters

Bernice

Morwenna said:
I took the test referenced back on post #100 and it came out INFJ. Well, it wouldn't be the first time that one test didn't agree with another. And it's a fact (probably with all of us) that many of those questions where we're forced to choose one answer we really would rather have answered "Sometimes..."!

And sometimes it depends on our mood, and it sometimes depends on our surroundings. (For instance, I'm a nitpicking neatnik at work and a slob at home!)
SECONDED!

I hope companies don't employ people on these results..... although it might explain a lot...

Bee :)

Wendywu

I'm an INFJ too - I'm in such good company :)

gregory

INFJ here too :)

# moderately expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# distinctively expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

Aerin

INFP (and may I recommend the book http://www.amazon.com/What-You-Are-Personality-Type-Revised/dp/0316880655 which finally helped me understand my type through the questions 'If you had to be ONE WAY for the rest of your life, what would it be? and also 'What were you like as a child?').

Borderline I/E
Huge huge N
Moderate F
Borderline J/P

Aerin x, who has done the full test more times than she cares to mention (work, degree, blah blah)

ps It is against the ethics of the test to employ people on the basis of type, and people who are trained to use it aren't meant to use it for selection. It can be used for career counselling. Apart from anything else, it says what you prefer and not what you are good at... plus you can fake it when you know the questions well, whatever anyone says.

Zezina

I'm an ENFP

I've only been a member of the Forum for a week, and am a little disconcerted to discover that I'm only the third ENFP in 134 posts! :confused:

Zezina

Use of cards by 2 ENFPs:

yummymallow said:
I am an ENFP, and I didn't think it'd make much of a difference, but I've noticed that a lot of people just like to read Tarot for themselves, and I actively want to go out, show my friends, read for them, plan who I think would go well with what deck, etc.

As a fellow ENFP, so rare on this thread, if not throughout this whole Forum, I completely relate what you've written here, Yummymallow, because that is exactly where I'm at in relation to the Tarot.

I equally like to draw my friends in here or go to them to do their readings, work out their MBTI classifications, match that to a Court card as their significator, and away we go! They always seem to enjoy the experience and seem to think I hit the nail on the head.

I don't feel at all comfortable reading the cards for myself. :TKNW

MareSaturni

gregory said:
INFJ here too :)

# moderately expressed introvert
# moderately expressed intuitive personality
# distinctively expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

Me too! And i got this same qualitative analysis...

rwcarter

Based on a MB test I did in 94, at some point I voted ESTJ. I just took the test at humanmetrics.com and came out as an ISTJ. So over the last 15 years I've moved from an E to an I. Funny thing is I don't remember ever being an extrovert (at least not in the last 35 years!)....

I am:
  • distinctively expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed thinking personality
  • very expressed judging personality

The STJ proportions are the same. The test I took back in 94 didn't use the above terminology, but I would've been a "distinctly expressed extrovert" back in 94.

Rodney

Scarlet27

I got ENTP :) The "inventor" type.