6 of Cups Dragon Tarot (Peter Pracownik)

FenestraThought

[size=+1]Dragon Tarot[/size](Peter Pracownik)

6 of Cups

From the Book:"Lessons about sharing, giving and receiving to be learned

Discussion:

I would say that the "land-marker" (with a dragon on it) tells the reader that this is "conquered" land and that they are "Returning" home ... the way the land is drawn it is ones opinion if they are leaving or going.

This is also a card that talks about being Happy:
That is something you have to assume I guess, but we have some clues:

1. The dolphins are seen as a sign of happiness and I would see this inclusion as a way of incorporating the "child like/childish" innocents also associated with this card

2. If you assume the are "returning" (which I do) then they are coming back ! Some of them made it ! and that’s a cause for happiness celebration

3. Clear skys and Calm water & a Full Sail, a sailor’s Dream !

Other triggers I take from this card are:

Peace: they are returning to "Their" land, things are safe here

Change/Moving on:when they get off that boat they will go about their lives and leave the past behind them... the battle won
*If you assume they are leaving, it talks of leaving the "known" behind and moving on the other things/places

Success after a possible struggle: Well they "did" just get out of a War and some of 'em made it back !

Nostalgia:They are coming to port to rest, visit with loved ones and move on, back to their journey....return of an old friend.

These are some things I have taken from this card, while studying it v.s. the traditional RWS images for the 6 of cups. This is not from a journal, but impromptu as I'm looking at the card.

Please if any one has anything to add about what they see in the card.
I would love to hear from those that read with this deck and the triggers you use when reading this card.