New Crowley Biography?

gregory

I am not familiar with his work ... but I see he has a book on Steiner ... that might be interesting too.
That was my thought - and a writer who has "done" Steiner is not likely to be just a sensationalist.

gregory

Unless he is an anthroposophist :laugh:

And why would that matter ? Anyway - he's also written up Swedenborg and Jung. Not a lightweight, I think. (And yes, he was with Blondie - it even says so on the amazon page.)

ETA wow - and two books I have had recommended to me here: The God of the Labyrinth, with Colin Wilson, and The Quest for Hermes Trismegistus.

ravenest

And why would that matter ? Anyway - he's also written up Swedenborg and Jung. Not a lightweight, I think. (And yes, he was with Blondie - it even says so on the amazon page.)

ETA wow - and two books I have had recommended to me here: The God of the Labyrinth, with Colin Wilson, and The Quest for Hermes Trismegistus.

A bit :confused: are the God of the Labyrinth, with Colin Wilson, and The Quest for Hermes Trismegistus, Lachman's as well?

I would def read one on Swedenbourg - interesting in his own light but also as source material for Wilson Van Dusen's work (evidenced of spirits in madness and related treatments and classifications) whose work IMO is an important link in the view of evocation / possession and psychiatry.

This guy looks interesting have to check him out.

Thanks Aeon :thumbsup:

ravenest

Steiner an anthroposophist? That's just a malicious rumor! :joke:

Lachman! not Steiner. :rolleyes: Tell Mickey to get his third eye as CENTRUM IN CENTRI TRIGONO and not his right. ... :joke: