Sacred Circle Study Group: Overview

Nitegoddess

Tell about yourself...

I was wondering how everyone felt about telling a little about yourself so that we can better understand eachother and be able to give positive feedback when reviewing the card a day.
Let me know your feelings and we can possibly start a new post in the introduce yourself section. ??!!

mj07

I think it's a great idea!

an introductions thread would probably help us all out a lot. what info would be good to include?

Red Emma

Sacred Circle

Sounds okay to me. As Mj07 said, what aspect of our lives and histories should be included?

Nitegoddess

Mj07 and Red Emma,
I think anything that you want to share. This way when we are doing the study and posting daily cards we will have a little in depth knowledge of this person and are able to post accordingly.

mj07

okee, cool...

are you going to start a new thread or do we do it here?

Phoenyx*

How about doing it in the original thread I started? It seems a little less OT than in this one.

Tisha

Just Hi!

Hello everybody, I'm new in the group and I guess I'm late for study with you, but I hope I can learn of you anyway and share what I know.

Nitegoddess

Hi Tisha,
This thread hasn't been going for a while but if you want to learn about the Sacred Circle please post and I will reply. It has been a long time since I have done a reading from these cards and I wouldn't mind picking them up again. Tell me about yourself.

gcobra26

New Trainee

Hi Tisha,
This thread hasn't been going for a while but if you want to learn about the Sacred Circle please post and I will reply. It has been a long time since I have done a reading from these cards and I wouldn't mind picking them up again. Tell me about yourself.

Hello Tisha,

I am writing to see if you still want to help people to learn the Sacred Circle Tarot deck because if so I want to learn how to use this deck, but mostly I want to better my understanding the deck and in the process I should like to become a professionally reader.
At present I am taking an online course with a very nice knowledgeable lady who has asked me to learn as much from other sources as possible like blogging, books, more cards, and ext. Now in my searching for other sources I came across this blog after asking for a study group for the Sacred Circle deck this site came up.
You wanted to know a little about me I have learned a little about Tarot in general but now about my cards and I hope this is where you can be of some assistants. As for what I do understand about my deck I understand that the deck consist of 21 Major Arcana cards and one of the things they do is help the fool to complete his journey into the self conscious mind while adding him as he travels through each doorway improving his awareness of who he is and what he is capable of.
Then there are the Minor Arcana Cards that consist of 57 cards which include the Page, King, Queen, and Knight now all of these cards in short have a duty which is to add the reader and the Querent in finding answers to the Querent questions. In my studies thus far I have learned that each of the Minor Arcana have their own elemental use and season.
However as you can see I am indeed very new at this so I have a lot to learn and I would appreciate any help you can give I will be trying to follow the old blog post on the subject and continuing to work with my instructor in her online class in the mean time.
Thank you very much for reading my post and thinking about helping me hope to hear from you soon.
Gcobra26