Study to discover 'Points of Reference'

franniee

lunalafey said:
Well, how about when J does become pregnant, it will be a boy :D
In regards to time, I can see how it could be hard to pin down a time.
let me think....
well, 9 months from now is Pisces, that could signify the time of birth. With the ace of cups followed by the 2, it might be that J will get pregnant right away. The Ace expressing the start, the womb being ready to hold on to a fertile egg. The Page of swords being the procedure to bring about the pregnancy, and the 2 of cups, being the acceptance of the egg and the start of it's growth. Where the womb was once belonging to 1 (ace) and then the womb being shared by 2.
I just got another thought that the child may be an Earth sign. Perhaps Taurus. That would mean that she would become pregnant some time at the end of July and beginning of August.

OK she had artificial insemination a couple of weeks ago and this weekend we found out that she is NOT preggers. :( So she is going for a follow up appt this week and she'll see what the next step is. So Taurus is still in but Capricorn is out :D

franniee

franniee said:
-----1-----
--4--5--2--
-----3-----

I'm going to use Luna's spread for my question too. Using the victorian romantic.

Will and when will we get this box job?

------------------Wheel-------------
-----Tower----4 of Pents------Q of pents
--------------Ace of Pents----------

shadow: 2 of Cups - partnership - yes there are many - a partnership between the client and the sales person who works for my sister - a partnership between me and my sister and one between me and the guy who will help me facilitate the job in the foreign country.

OK well first off I can't read for myself.... that said, let's see how far I get.

I think there will be change of luck - a stroke of good fortune (much needed) with all of the pents I am betting I will get this job. I think the women holding the coin wants to give it to us but she wants to be wooed - I am the skilled on they need. The Ace is telling me there is a sudden opportunity for material gain upon me!
I think the tower is telling me very sudden changes are upon us! I hope it isn't literal and when the job is being shipped by boat - the boat doesn't sink! :) Something is going to break down! Crumble. Maybe we will get to the bottom of all of the delays and strip away the nonsense. Or maybe the job will be a total disaster! UGH!
4 of pents is anxiety over money - which is me! Or greed which is the client - they don't want to pay our fees - they want to do it themselves.

I could use help on the interpretation. ;)

OK when - well first off I would say 1 - 4 months
Tower = mars = aries
Wheel = Jupiter = sag
Q of P = Taurus

I've got 3 pents = earth 2 fires

September 4th?

:love:

OK and today is August 14th and no sign of this job! :(

So far I am batting a 1000!!!! :(

lunalafey

good-news-flash

No job for Frannie, and it seems that the Tower might have been a hint to that.
In my house hunt....I still am without a house....sort of.
I have not been on the forums much because it is 'festival season' for me.
It was once said, while on festival grounds, about 4 years ago,
"anything you need can be found here"
This proved to be true, for it is a great place to network with all the behind the scenes people. Me & my SO are two of these people. I coordinate the sign crew and my SO...he is all over the place and in the end has about 4 or more tee shirts from different crews. This year the event was on August 3rd-4th-5th.
August 5th; which is Leo, both date and sign, where mentioned. Through the networking, we got an offer for one place but it was to far away and not good in the winter.
The weekend after I was packing up camp and getting ready to leave site. I went to hang out with one of the major coordinators, all us die hard 'site' people are like a summer family.
The conversation turned to where I was working and can't find a house.
In less than a heartbeat, she says, 'I have a house' ...and gives me the address so we could go look at it. We did and it is more perfect than any of the other houses we had seen.
All we are waiting on now is for her to come up and show us the inside, talk about rent, but she would like to sell the house to us....go figure :D
She does not know when she will be able to come up, so we wait....
The cards I pulled, overall, did give me a Virgo feeling. And now is Virgo.
waiting....

franniee

oh cool Luna! I hope it works for you....

lunalafey

I got a report from our first individual who was looking for a good part time job.
They report that nothing has changed.

I'm wondering if, as time goes by, and we make choices that put us in a different direction, that the times & places change. The many threads of our possible futures, alas....

What if we should have done a new reading after a period of time, perhaps at the halfway mark between 'now' and 'then'- then; being what time we feel from the cards.

Azarial

If you all are looking for a test subject, I will volunteer for the position. This is something that will happen in the short term, and will definately happen. But, I just don't know when. I am pregnant, and due October 9th. I'm curious as to when I will actually have the baby. I was early with my first two, so I'm curious if I will with this one too.

franniee

Cool!
draw cards and ask the question and make your analysis and then we'll all weigh in . ;)

Azarial

Well, I had this all done but then my computer acted strange and I lost it all so I'm typing it all back up again. Hopefully I will be done soon! lol

Azarial

------------------The Magician----------------------
--The Emperor--Nine of Wands--Three of Swords--
-------------------The Chariot-----------------------

1-The Magician
2-Three of Swords
3-The Chariot
4-The Emperor
5-Nine of Wands

The shadow card to this reading was Death, which I see as bringing new beginnings which it will for both me and the baby.

The Magician being the first card drawn is a significant card in this spread. The Magician has associations to the planet Mercury. Mercury rules the day of Wednesday. So I am going to say that the baby will be born on a Wednesday.

The Three of Swords is associated with decanates 10-20 Libra which covers the time period of October 3 through October 12.

There are only two Wednesdays in this time period. One being October 3, and the other being October 10. So it will be either of these two dates.

The Chariot is associated with the Moon, and also the sign of Cancer. The last quarter of the moon, just so happens to be entering the sign of Cancer October 3, at 5:06am central time which is my local time zone.

So, I have narrowed the baby's date of birth down to October 3, sometime after 5:06am.

The Emperor I see as saying that delivery itself will take a long time to happen, but once it gets underway things will move very fast. So maybe I will have false labor on and off for a while before things get started.

I am going with Lunalafey's take on time of day table.

Lunalafey said:
Winter- pents = 12 midnight to 6am (actually 5:59- but you get the idea)
Spring- wands = 6am to 12 noon
Summer- cups = 12 noon to 6 pm
and
fall- swords = 6 pm to 12 midnight

So, the Nine of Wands would possible be 9:00am.

Ok, so right now my guess is that the baby will be born on October 3 within the hour of 9:00am.

lunalafey

I like seeing all the astrological references. I think that the basics of astrology are important to know if one wants to define a time. I like how you read the cards. I might have come up with close to the same.
I'm going to see if I can find something different from the cards.
Do you know if it is a boy or a girl? I see quite a bit of the male energy within the cards.

You have been given a due date of October 9,
for that day, the positions of the inner, faster moving planets are:
Sun 16 deg. 29 min. of Libra
Moon 5 deg. 13 min. of Libra
Mercury 8 deg. 51 min. of Scorpio
Venus 1 deg. 30 min. of Virgo
Mars 4 deg. 43 min. of Cancer

------------------The Magician----------------------
--The Emperor--Nine of Wands--Three of Swords--
-------------------The Chariot-----------------------

As mentioned we have Mercury in the Magician, Aires in the Emperor, and Cancer in the Chariot. Death was mentioned as the Shadow card, which is associated with Scorpio. It has been my experience that 'due dates' given are not really accurate. My first was given the due date of the 7th by one expert and the 11th by another. I came up with the 18th by way of counting exactly 40 weeks from conception. My son was born on the 18th. This is a 7 to 10 day difference.
With that in mind, I can see a possibility of the baby being born in Scorpio, right on the cusp- might be why it came up as a shadow card. This is about 13 days after the given due date which I'm not so sure about, but? babies come when they are done, even if 'over due' in the experts eyes.
When the Sun enters Scorpio, Mercury will be leaving it, so both will be on the cups, and conjunct.
Looking more at Scorpio, the Moon is in Scorpio from the 13th to the 15th. I look at the Moon since I feel that she does have an influence on births and we do have a card in the throw that is connected to the Moon through Cancer with the Chariot; Chariot representing the success of a birth, triumph over labor, which is also a movement from the womb into the bigger world.
If we look at the Emperor and the position of Mars in it's home sign of Aires, the date is the 25th, moving further away and into more 'over due'.
BUT- taking the combined Emperor/Mars & Chariot/Cancer; Mars is in Cancer starting at the first of the month.

SO, to give another projection, I'm going to say the 13th ( but I do feel you with the 3rd very strongly)
In regards to time I'm going to look at the suit card that falls in the East location since it is singled out by the Majors in the other cardinal points; giving a time between 6pm and Midnight and the 9 of Wands being the onset of labor; starting between 6am and Noon, which goes along with the feeling you got about a long labor seen in the Emperor. But I think the Chariot says it will be a quick labor and can start and end between the 6pm to Midnight.
I had my last child, 3rd birth, started when my water broke at about 6am and by 10pm I had a baby in my arms. It is said that each birth is quicker than the last. (my quickest was actually the middle child)

I'm curious as to the order you pulled the cards, which was pulled first?