Touchstone Tarot by Kat Black

Promise

Pardon me while I ask a few stupid questions here.

Does the limited edition come with an LWB of any flavor? I've already pre-ordered, but I'm just curious.

And for another question that's probably been asked a few dozen times over the past 60 pages, will the companion book be available separately from the mass-market deck or will it have to be bought as part of a kit?

retrokat

Promise said:
Pardon me while I ask a few stupid questions here.

Does the limited edition come with an LWB of any flavor? I've already pre-ordered, but I'm just curious.

And for another question that's probably been asked a few dozen times over the past 60 pages, will the companion book be available separately from the mass-market deck or will it have to be bought as part of a kit?

No LWB with the LE - as mentioned before, that would have delayed the edition to the point of making it pretty pointless - ie, I am still writing the book now. So the LE would have been delayed months.

I doubt Kunati will release the companion book separately - wouldn't be viable for just 500 people, and who else would want it without a deck? If you don't want both editions of the deck, my suggestion would be to buy the Kunati kit and sell either the Kunati or LE deck - with the latter you'd probably end up profiting since the edition will be sold out by then I expect.

Maybe I should ask the mods to make a sticky of the above?

And now I should get back to writing or I'll never meet the end-of-September deadline for Kunati!

Promise

Thanks!

I don't have any problem with buying both editions of the deck, I was just curious as to what to expect.

Now back to writing! No more interruptions from me, I promise!

retrokat

PS - There will definitely be differences between the two decks. I am making changes to each card as I write about it for the book. Some changes are tiny, just tidying up edges, but some are relatively major - I have even changed one face *shock* as it just didn't seem 100% right for the card now I've lived with the deck for a couple of months.

Will make for a fun game of Spot The Difference when the Kunati edition comes out :)

All Is One

Happy Squirrel To You, My Friend

Erzebet said:
:confused: Weren't you the one upset because the HS card never turned up in your readings, this was when you 1st got and were foing readings? I remember you were envious because the HS everytime I read with the Touchstone! Or am I thinking of someone else?

I was in such a daze....I do remember posting that and I am sure that it was true!!!

But the HS card did come later. My weeks with this deck blend into months and I forget what is what.

I did in fact post my first reading of it on here somewhere.

You are so right....I think....

Oh well....

Happy Squirrel to you, my friend!

faunabay

retrokat said:
Will make for a fun game of Spot The Difference when the Kunati edition comes out :)
This is fun too! I did it with my first and second edition MRP Baroque Bohemian Cats decks. It was loads of fun sitting down with both of them and comparing card by card. Some of them were major changes, others were slight. But if was lots of fun to find them! :)

Skimo

Hello everyone,

I really appreciate my touchstone deck, the only thing is I haven't seen the Happy Squirrel in it... Should I?

I have to check it again.

All Is One

The Evil Rodent On The Loose Again

I'm confused. There seem to be more threads than expected and I am only slightly mentally challenged....bt I'm trying to keep up.

Stargazer: thanks for the scan of the Evil Rodent...

Long May She Reign!!!

(I love having Her picture on my computer, even if it scares Umbrae San....someone please hold his hand, I don't want anything to upset my imaginary friend with the Cheshire Cat grin)

minrice

I ordered my Touchstone today! I am so excited. Have been lurking around this thread for awhile now, am finally going to get it, Mwahahaha!