New to Tarot!

TrinaBeana87

Hello all! Can someone please recommend the best beginners guide? Any guidance to learning Tarot would help. Thank you!

gregory

One REALLY good resource is Thirteen's Tarot Meanings - right here - click on the button top right.

TrinaBeana87

Thanks so much!

AJ

welcome to AT neighbor!

Owl Song

Hello and welcome!!

I'd also recommend Joan Bunning's (free!) online Tarot course.

http://www.learntarot.com/

You can also buy a copy of the book if you want to have everything in one place and / or would simply like to show your support if you find her website useful. I used the Radiant Rider-Waite deck while working through her course and it was a terrific combo.

3ill.yazi

The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot Ever by Dusty White.

Nemia

Tarot for Yourself by Mary Greer - and a lovely tarot journal you keep with your cards to jot down readings, card meditations, sudden flashes of insights, dreams...

donnalee

just read a book that I found creepily determinist--

Posted in error on wrong thread--

cjxtypes

Agree w/3ill.yazi. Love this book. And as a result rekindled a relationship with my old ugly Rider Waite cards. Its L♡VE all over again. :)

cjxtypes

Speaking of Dusty White .. does anyone know if his Advanced Tarot Secrets site and forum is still operating? I've tried several times to register.. it takes all my info but I never receive a confirmation email. Ive tried to contact the administator but that came back failed.. Ive tried to re-register and it comes back saying someone already has this user name and address. :/ It has been a few years. Has he moved on?