Shamanic Healing Oracle

Le Fanu

No replies to this?

I saw this set in a shop today. It was a second hand copy so I was able to have a look at the cards. I quite liked them. Rather scratchy and scribbly and oddly appealing.

Does anyone have them? I'd be curious to hear if anyone uses them. This set is quite a recent publication.

Citrin

I know that "The Truth in Story" uses them quite a bit and has created videos about it on YouTube. :)

Gwynydd

I'm a sucker for shamanic decks and this one looks amazing.

Le Fanu

I know that "The Truth in Story" uses them quite a bit and has created videos about it on YouTube. :)
Will have a look and check them out. Thanks.

RavenOfSummer

After I started this thread I came across a used copy of this deck, and since it had been on my mind and the seller had another deck I had been wanting as well (Mystical Cats) I decided to go for it. Haven't had a chance to work with it yet- I just got back from a trip to India so have been busy the last couple of weeks since receiving it! I love the art though, and I have a good feeling about working with the deck. I'm actually behind on working with a bunch of decks I've gotten recently. Time for me to sign up for some DOTWs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

celticnoodle

I don't have this deck either, but love the artwork as well. I was hoping when I saw someone finally had replied to this thread, that someone had an answer to your question,
what are your thoughts on it and how do you use it

The link you provided to the deck here on A.T. does say that it is used to:
helping the seeker uncover the energies which influence situations, hinder or heal one's path, and offers insightful advice and spiritual guidance

I do have a few shamanic decks and I've always used them for personal readings, to help me understand what was happening at the time in my life, when I felt that I was either being held back or was finally finding some guidance.

I would be interested in hearing how it was used by others who have this deck and what they think of it.

Emily

I'm interested in this deck too - I've seen a couple of reviews on youtube and like most of the cards. I love that Death card, and the Healing hand one. Also the New Day card, you could almost imagine the sun glinting off the dragonfly's wings.

I could very easily enable myself with these few cards. And it's not usually the kind of artwork I go for. :)

celticnoodle

Well....I did enable myself. *sigh*. But, I still had some Amazon gift cards I rcvd as a gift and ordered this deck, another deck and then a few things I needed--vitamins and such. the gift cards covered the whole thing! So, its not like I spent any money....

My husband told me I should hurry up and use those Amazon gift cards up, because they could expire. :laugh: I am sure they won't expire--but thats okay, it encouraged me to buy this deck and a witchy one that I was eyeing. :D Its like Christmas all over again! :thumbsup:

Emily

Well I hung out for as long as I could. :) The Shamanic Healing Oracle will be with me in a couple of days , might even get here with the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards. :)