Lenormand Obsession

Yasmin

I couldn't resist! These are fabulous!

tarotlyn

:heart::) Chronata, i just paid (pre-ordered) this beautiful deck through paypal but i forgot to include a message :p
...so i am pm'ing you now about it...

Thanks and i am very excited to be getting this deck! YES!!! :party:
:heart: HUGS and a :*
Lyn

Rhinemaiden

What size are the cards?

Chronata

They are the standard poker size.

I have more pictures to put up soon...including the charms. I decided to make talismans (a gypsy head with the lenormand charm hanging from it) Yes. They kind of look as weird as they sound. I know...I'm not terribly happy with the way they turned out, but it's fun to turn some of the symbols into talismans for various things. (friendship, luck,learning...protection from snakes! :D)

The other thing I am working out is what to do with all the now extra cards....there is a moon card that was supposed to go on the box, but when I nixed the hand made boxes, and just had them printed with that card, I now have a redundant card in the set.

Should I remove them, or just include another title card in there? (Which would make three!)

MoonGypsy

The other thing I am working out is what to do with all the now extra cards....there is a moon card that was supposed to go on the box, but when I nixed the hand made boxes, and just had them printed with that card, I now have a redundant card in the set.

Should I remove them, or just include another title card in there? (Which would make three!)

The more the merrier, i say! :* Getting very excited, my dear! :D

Rhinemaiden

They are the standard poker size.

Put the extra cards in the second edition!!!!! :D (hint, hint)

MoonGypsy

Put the extra cards in the second edition!!!!! :D (hint, hint)

i don't think that really could qualify as a "hint", dear Rhinemaiden! :p :laugh:

i think that was pretty straight forward! :* :D

Rhinemaiden

i don't think that really could qualify as a "hint", dear Rhinemaiden! :p :laugh:

i think that was pretty straight forward! :* :D

gee, I thought I was being subtle! LOL

Chronata

You got it!
I can't really change anything in the second edition anyway, because then they charge the set up fee again. The whole reason I can do a second edition is because of the discount!

So yeah, as far as I can tell the first and second editions will probably be identical. (The title card will simply say second edition on it)

Although the second edition might have a different box. we will see.