Golden Dawn Magical Tarot

Freddie

I do like the book that comes with this kit and a few of the cards. Often I think I have horrible taste concerning Tarot decks and that applies here again as I perfer the Wang deck to this one. 'Tarot Talismans' is another good book by them which features this deck.

Freddie

Richard

......I'm really happy I chose this kit -- and I can't believe it's from Llewellyn!
Aaaaarrrrggghh! I generally hate enablers, but you're an exception, Carla. *clink (me putting change in the piggy bank for yet another Tarot deck)*

trzes

Aaaaarrrrggghh!

LeFanu and Carla are evil enablers indeed :D If this book gives me a chance to remove my mental block about Qabalah then I have to have it too.

Carla

Those being enabled be warned. What appeals to some does not appeal to all! But it's certainly worth a look anyway. :)

Freddie

Aaaaarrrrggghh! I generally hate enablers, but you're an exception, Carla. *clink (me putting change in the piggy bank for yet another Tarot deck)*

I think you'll find it a worthwhile purchase LRichard. This is a cool set and there really is nothing bad at all that I can think of to say about it.

enjoy,

Freddie

trzes

I've got the set now.

What all the others have said: The book is excellent, while the cards are, well, a matter of taste. But the book alone is worth the price. For the first time I have hope to understand at least something about Quabalah in the end.

LeFanu and Carla are good enablers! :laugh:

Carla

I'm actually thrilled with this deck and dare I say over the moon with the book. It's a great set, really. Cannot fault it.

Azure_Skye

I have had this deck for a few years now, but never really worked with it. I felt drawn recently to work with it knowing not a lot about the Golden Dawn method. Is there a study group for this deck?