Ghost and Spirits Deck ....Not feeling it.

KristinCali

@BeyondtheVeil Don't worry, your post didn't talk me OUT of getting it, I've been debating it for a while and it's still on my wishlist! Regardless of other opinions I'm stubborn and usually end up getting what I want anyways, haha. Thank you for replying. I would love to hear your response when you get the time to do a reading with the deck :)

Also, I see you have Tarot of the Mystic Spiral on your wishlist, that's my all time favorite deck EVER! I highly recommend it. In fact, I wrote a review for it just last week: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/mystic-spiral/review.shtml if you ever get that deck I would LOVE to talk about it. I've never met anybody else who has it.

velvetina

for me, its the red noses :(
And as much as I want to love a deck devoted to 'ghosts and spirits', I appreciate the art & stories but I haven't been able to move away from looking at the cards into reading with them. They have their own stories and don't need mine or anyone else's :(

LadyDeborah

I always hesitate to get rid of any of my decks. I have had so many that I wasn't too crazy about and then got them out again and liked them. There are times that I get a deck and can't imagine that I could ever like the cards, but I keep them for the artwork anyway.