Albano Waite; does yours have a copyright?

Le Fanu

I recently acquired my 2nd U.S Games Albano Waite deck. I also have the Tarot Productions one but wanted a 2nd copy of the lovely Printed in Belgium edition as a back up.

I notice that, like my other copy, the cards (thankfully) don't have U.S Games copyright symbols on them. It makes such a difference to how the cards look when laid out, really it does.

Do all U.S Games Albano Waite decks not have a copyright? I had the Printed in Italy one but got rid of it and so can't remember. It's rather odd. I wonder why that is. U. S Games never miss a chance to have the copyright in a visible place and this edition of the deck was in production from the late 80s to 2004 when printing moved to Italy.

Can anyone tell me if their Albano Waite has a copyright or not? I'm curious. Maybe some do, maybe some don't.

As an aside, I also note that the Paulina Tarot doesn't have U.S Games copyright anywhere on it either (yet Joie de Vivre does). I wonder about that one too...

Spencer

I have the one printed in Belgium and no copyright on it... How odd :-? ...But also yay!

Le Fanu

oh and I forgot to add (even more weirdly), the mini deck does have the U.S Games copyright symbol, bottom right hand corner.

Nydia

My printed in Italy one has no copyright.

My mini, printed in Belgium, has a copyright like yours does.