Lo Scarabeo 2014 Releases

AJ

I like the iphone cases, surprised someone hasn't already done this. Or have they?

Don't care for any of the decks though.

Hemera

Looks like they insist on having those busty Nymphs -and the like- year after year.. sigh.. :bugeyed:
The Mucha Moon is really beautiful though.

Flaxen

Have had a little look through and I'm very excited about the Nicoletta Ceccoli deck - it looks very interesting, beautiful artwork.

Yes, this is the only one of the new releases which looks a bit different in art style and is appealing. I can't see myself buying any of the other decks featured.

daphne

Silver Witchcraft Tarot and Ghosts Tarot look nice!

Shade

A good year for Lo Scarabeo:

Definitely getting:

Silver Witchcraft
Sacred Feminine
Night Sun
Pagan Lenormand

And while I find nothing interesting or dignified about cat decks; I will say that the Marseille Cat Tarot looks charming.

Celtictarot

Nicoletta Ceccoli looks amazing and I adore the artwork on this!

HighPriestess

The Sacred Feminine, Silver Witchcraft, Tarot Mucha and Pagan Lenormand decks are definitely still on my list. I was interested to see what the Nymphs one would be like, but now that the preview's up, it's just....ew....

The Ceccoli looks creepy-cute, I'm not so sure about it.

Glass Owl

Nicoletta Ceccoli looks amazing and I adore the artwork on this!

That is the only one that caught my eye. It is very different and has a bizarre cuteness to it. I find myself going back to it.

Celtictarot

That is the only one that caught my eye. It is very different and has a bizarre cuteness to it. I find myself going back to it.

I'll try using this deck with the Shapeshifters / Shadows & Light oracles.