Rare Marseille Tarot

Eno

A very rare (35 copies), very special and inspiring Marseille is the "Kilted Rubber Chicken Tarot", but it is not old....

Bluefeet

A very rare (35 copies), very special and inspiring Marseille is the "Kilted Rubber Chicken Tarot", but it is not old....

I second this! It's extremely adorable and the artist still has a couple copies available for sale through her Etsy shop. :)

hionic

Thank you for sharing :)

I'm looking for a rare version because that's the kind of images that inspire me the most.

Le Fanu

I wonder if this is a translation issue.

No offence, but (and I see you are from Mexico) do you mean "rare" as in the Latin-root meaning of the word; "exquisite" or "refined"? I know it has that connotation in Portuguese, "raro".

Your last comment intrigues me;

I'm looking for a rare version because that's the kind of images that inspire me the most.

What is a rare *kind* of image? Surely only the deck itself can be rare and that means difficult to find and often expensive? I'm intrigued by the fact that someone would want something that you might have to pay a lot for.

A deck can be rare, I'm not sure that "images" can be rare, can they?

nisaba

Greggors! You have one of these?

If only I were to meet you some time in the future and you didn't. I'd love to be able to slap a rubber chicken on the table between us and say "so there!"

<starts feeling that acquisitive itch>

tarotbear

I had to read the title of that one Thrice! Where can I see a copy? :laugh:

magpie9

Kilted Rubber Chicken exists? Somewhere on Etsy? Where??????? i wanna see it!

hionic, I think if we knew what exactly you meant by "rare" (as in"unusual" "unique" OR "expensive and hard to find") we could actually be helpful. Please clarify.

tarotbear

If only I were to meet you some time in the future and you didn't. I'd love to be able to slap a rubber chicken on the table between us and say "so there!"

Don't forget to make a kilt for it! :D :D :D

Bluefeet

Kilted Rubber Chicken exists? Somewhere on Etsy? Where??????? i wanna see it!

hionic, I think if we knew what exactly you meant by "rare" (as in"unusual" "unique" OR "expensive and hard to find") we could actually be helpful. Please clarify.

Apparently they are now sold out. :( KiRC was available in August only for those who pre-ordered.

Beth had some left over copies from SF BATS and she put them on Etsy a couple weeks ago: https://www.etsy.com/transaction/151595097?