"78 TAROT ASTRAL: COUNTDOWN".

DownUnderNZer

"Correction":

In the video Kayti states 19 to 20 postcards with 14 being autographed.

10 HOURS TO GO!!!

So, we now have as "freebies" if you have backed $45 and over:

The first 1 to 7 Tarot cards which means the Aces, Twos, Threes, Fours, Fives, Sixes, and Sevens. Might make it to the Eights yet!

Well, the BEST one out of FOUR!:D

(I have just gone through each video and have written down the ones I like the most to vote for when that time comes).

A pen and postcard, glow in the dark sticker, moth bookmark, and a print of a MAJOR ARCANA.

Exciting times!!!

DND :)

DownUnderNZer

It is over!!! :party:

$34,000 met which I think means Tarot cards from 1 to 9 plus the option of the zipper moth pouch.

Been a great journey and a lot of fun!!!

DownUnderNZer

2018 78 TAROT THEME:

"MYTHICAL".

Am backing this 150% and am going to see or ask ever so politely if the ICARUS and MEDUSA can be done by a few that I reckon could pull them off without blinking.

Or...maybe just ask if they will be a part of that project.

Another would be the CENTAUR I think.

DownUnderNZer

So.....

Some backers it seems have not come through with the goods, so there is going to be a delay plus the end goal amount might come down a bit. Could be that some forgot about "D" day, but that 7 day grace period is now over as stated on the update. Also, I think some entered wrong credit card details so that would have had to be sorted too although I do not see how that was done wrong in the first place as those details are actually checked and processed to make sure it is legit from the word go.

It would have to be stressful I reckon for Kayti, so I for one am just going to see what happens.

In addition, about the "Ace to Nine cards" being voted on - this may change depending on what money actually goes through. End of May is what she thinks.

It will happen.....

AJ

a link would be nice. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about :)