"Charmed" Tarot Deck

Wardi

Does anyone know what Tarot/Oracle deck was used in the "Charmed" episode where Pheobe and Cole get married and Pheobe give Piper and Paige the deck of cards as brides-maid's presents? I am intrested please reply.

jentayu

Wardi said:
Does anyone know what Tarot/Oracle deck was used in the "Charmed" episode where Pheobe and Cole get married and Pheobe give Piper and Paige the deck of cards as brides-maid's presents? I am intrested please reply.

Hello Wardi :)
Well, I'm also interested in the tarot in which Paige used in that TV series. I've been looking for it for some time, because I'm a huge fan of CHARMED. I've seen it before if I'm not mistaken in this site: Aeclectic of tarot collections ........ You better check it out! It is kinda big though, and really hard to shuffle, but hey............ COOL! :)
Well, it's not an Oracle when Paige got that tarot as a present from Piper, it's a tarot deck. The back of the tarot is really Black. She made the 3 Tarot Spread to know phoebe's marriage with Cole and at the last card ( the future ) the card was Death, for the marriage of Cole and Phoebe...... ( well, of course, not all Death card means death as in really death or disaster though in doing a real reading )....... Talking about charmed Fanatic!!!!!!
Cool! A charmed fan!

THE POWER OF THREE, WELL SET US FREE!

Jentayu :p

Grigori

Thanks to the magic of DVD, I got some screen caps of the deck. The pip looks like a visconti-sforza. The others are kinda cool, but I guess made for TV specials :(

I'm waiting for the next couple season to be released. There was another deck featured that I want to check out also! :D

Attachments

• The Lovers.JPG
    The Lovers.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 2,421
  • Despair.JPG
    Despair.JPG
    23.5 KB · Views: 2,321
  • Death.JPG
    Death.JPG
    13.7 KB · Views: 2,143
  • pip.JPG
    pip.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 2,145
  • All.JPG
    All.JPG
    13.3 KB · Views: 3,174

Emily

Hi Similia,

Thanks for posting those - I've only watched the episode a couple of times but the only card that stuck with me was 'Despair' - 3 Swords.

Somebody really put some effort into the design and artwork of those few cards and although they are really props the essence of tarot is there. Its a shame its not a real deck.