Reincarnation Spread

Emily

Hi Lucille,

I'm not too sure yet, I don't usually use reversals but I feel this deck is different - I've only had the deck a few days and am still working my way through the book - its very beautiful - I'm looking forward to doing my first spread with it. :)

Scorpio Kitten

I LOVE this spread! I just did it last night and it was very eye-opening. With a couple of clarification cards I got some very insightful details too! Thanks for passing this one on!

morticia monroe

Wow! I loved it!

Waterfaery

Just discovered this thread. Thanks for posting it; it's fascinating! Definitely one for the notebook.

mrene

Just found this spread...very interesting results!

Kloeyy

I was all excited to try this spread. Then it was a disappointing result =(
It turns out I was a hard working farmer type, that never tamed my true love. i was poor and unhappy, worked too much. I died from working myself to death. My present love was someone from the past. I am linked to my some family members from my past, but not my parents. I need to learn to be lazy and I wont reincarnate after this life.

My sister wondered once you do this reading, would you ever re-do it? She said if that was her's she would want a do-over, LOL!

theforgottenconsort

Thank you for this spread! It's just what I've been looking for!

theforgottenconsort

theforgottenconsort said:
Thank you for this spread! It's just what I've been looking for!

So, I just did this spread with my 'Lo Scarabeo Tarot' (Artist: Anna Lazarinni) and got some very intresting info. It was defiantly a fun challenge. =)

Ksherwood31

I was all excited to try this spread. Then it was a disappointing result =(
My sister wondered once you do this reading, would you ever re-do it? She said if that was her's she would want a do-over, LOL!

Do it again, but ask for clarity on a separate past life! :) Assuming you had multiple, I bet they didn't all turn out the same. My husband just got a pretty disappointing PLR where he died very early as a foot soldier in WW2. I'll be doing another reading for him, as I'm sure he's lived several times before. I feel a certain connection with Japan and I look forward to one day discovering that life! I got a reading about myself in the UK in the 1700s (it was very Outlander-esque, actually, haha).

Cinderl

I really enjoyed this spread :) Thanks for sharing. It was very insightful.