Scans of Tourcaty, Lequart, Conver Bicentennial and Chosson

Adrian Goldwetter

Hi Sumada - thx for your quick reply.

(...) stands for LE MAT because he has no numeral.

On your link I found the first line with the 1st IIII cards to be of the same scale.
Following are V - VI VII (very big)
Following 3 VIIs from different decks
The next VIII to XXI + (...) are again of the same size as the 1st 4.

That means (on my screen) that V + VI + VII are missing concerning the same scale as the other 19.

I did not look to download them before you would answer - but when you say that they are of the same size I will try - so do not bother about that.
What about my "project" request?

Adrian

Abrac

They don't all display the same size in my browser either (Firefox). Sumada, if they look okay for you then it's probably my browser, it's nothing critical (for me at least). Here's a pic of how they look. The panorama with the three Chariots is on the second row with 5, 6 & 7.

Screenshot

Sumada

Adrian,
I'm very happy for you to use the images. Perhaps you should post in both forums, as some people only frequent one or the other.
And please reassure me that the pics are all of the same size once you've down loaded them. I can't really grasp what is happening at your end. I do note however that in your first post you state that #s XXI and 0 are different from the rest, but now you saying V, VI and VII are different!?!?!?
Anyway, if there are any other cards you require from the deck, just let me know.
Sumada

Sumada

attn: Abrac

That's very bizarre. I use Firefox, and they are all the same size for me. Click on them and view one at a time...

Adrian Goldwetter

That's funny and it's on the browser definitely. I'm using Opera right now and it's exactly the other way around as on your shot Abrac.

Your top row is small on my screen and in your bottom row are those who on my screen are the giants.

So all OK with the scale.

Please tell me though Sumada about my project request.
Only if you would be OK with their use in my up coming thread.

A

Sumada

I made the group of three Chariots simply out of interest to show that the Lequart has no initials. Conver on the left has V.T. ('veritable tarot' perhaps, because it certainly doesn't stand for Nicolas Conver!), and the Marteau/Grimaud on the right has S.M. on it.
Anybody know who S.M. was?

Sumada

Adrian, I said YES in post #23!

Adrian Goldwetter

Oh I just read that you are OK with me. Fine. Thanks for the good work.

About your proposal concerning both mentioned forums:
I've done that just yet with another topic and the participants around here were confused - but wouldn't tell really why so that I got no suggestions for improvement out of it.

Not the best way to go it seems with readers who do not go for flexibility and different occasions because after a while both streams tend to differ very much in information and communication so that the message tends to get buried under a lot of useless stuff.

But it's far (a month maybe) from now on the schedule.

Thx for your advice and OK though

Adrian

P.S. I just read your S/M question. I think for alchemical reasons it needs to be SULPHUR/MERCURY

Sumada

Thanks Abrac ;-)