Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Vanessa - Star & 6 of Wands

I see there is a choice he will have to make: a bright and sexy (not necessarily sexual, but quite likely) poster or something reminiscing of old days (relating to Hollywood?). Considering all variables, I think he will be inclined towards the bright and sexy, and will probably actually pick that.

---

Q: Okay, so I feel that there is something shady about MS' identity. Am I right?
10 cups/King pents - I don't think there's anything shady going on here. I mean these cards are about happiness and fulfillment and accomplishment, but they don't speak of anything derogatory or shady.

Q: What are my guides suggesting I do about my current situation?
Top   #91
Citizen

samantha 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb99 View Post
10 cups/King pents - I don't think there's anything shady going on here. I mean these cards are about happiness and fulfillment and accomplishment, but they don't speak of anything derogatory or shady.

Q: What are my guides suggesting I do about my current situation?
Eight of Cups - Ten of Cups

You need to move on and up, focus on getting to an emotionally happier place but make sure expectations remain realistic ; having it *all* will take time.

QU: Is she likely to change her mind, or will she continue as now ?
Top   #92
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
Eight of Cups - Ten of Cups

You need to move on and up, focus on getting to an emotionally happier place but make sure expectations remain realistic ; having it *all* will take time.

QU: Is she likely to change her mind, or will she continue as now ?
Tower hermit

she will chsnge but if will be according to her own inner light perspectives and not defined by others pacing or requests

- what can I be sure of regards us?
Top   #93
Citizen

pdmishh 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
Tower hermit

she will chsnge but if will be according to her own inner light perspectives and not defined by others pacing or requests

- what can I be sure of regards us?
The sun & 6 of wands

seems like you can follow your gut here- there are good things going on between you and X. You can be sure that they are in to you and have a lot of respect for you....you matter to them a lot.

q: has X ever had dreams of me?
Top   #94
Citizen

Jagdamba 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdmishh View Post
The sun & 6 of wands

seems like you can follow your gut here- there are good things going on between you and X. You can be sure that they are in to you and have a lot of respect for you....you matter to them a lot.

q: has X ever had dreams of me?
The Moon/The Page of Pentacles

X has dreamt of looking foolish in your eyes. X is worried about being humiliated.

Q: Will a phased return be possible in early 2016?
Top   #95
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdamba View Post
The Moon/The Page of Pentacles

X has dreamt of looking foolish in your eyes. X is worried about being humiliated.

Q: Will a phased return be possible in early 2016?
9 wands - Moon

There seem to be some complications with that becayse of small print or things going on undeneath the radar

- how does C feel about us in relationship in the medium term?
Top   #96
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
9 wands - Moon

There seem to be some complications with that becayse of small print or things going on undeneath the radar

- how does C feel about us in relationship in the medium term?
5 swords/Fool - I think he is conflicted with that prospect and is moving toward a new beginning on his own

Note: Bonny I don't know if the cards would understand what "medium term" means so that could be messing up your reading, think you need to give a precise time frame like in the next couple months or 6 months from now, etc -- just advice you don't have to take it

My question: What good things will the new year bring to me?
Top   #97
Citizen

Bonny 
Citizen

Quote:
5 swords/Fool - I think he is conflicted with that prospect and is moving toward a new beginning on his own

Note: Bonny I don't know if the cards would understand what "medium term" means so that could be messing up your reading, think you need to give a precise time frame like in the next couple months or 6 months from now, etc -- just advice you don't have to take it

My question: What good things will the new year bring to me?
4 swords - 5 coins

These cards suggest a real 'time-out' from all the mayhem and blistering madness such that your inner self will be released of any entanglement financial or energetic that has been extolling your personal resources.

FB: great advice!

For the next few months, what does C feel about our relationship
Top   #98
Citizen

deb99 
Citizen

Quote:
4 swords - 5 coins

These cards suggest a real 'time-out' from all the mayhem and blistering madness such that your inner self will be released of any entanglement financial or energetic that has been extolling your personal resources.

FB: great advice!

For the next few months, what does C feel about our relationship
I guess that is a good reading, I will release the stress I've been harboring and change things for the better I hope

Your answer: 3 pentacles/Tower - hmmm the 3 pents suggests he will want to see you, but the Tower I am worried might get in the way of that, something may self-destruct in this situation unfortunately

Q: What is the likely outcome regarding me getting one of these 2 jobs that just came out at USA I am thinking of apply for?
Top   #99
Citizen

WiseOakReiki 
Citizen

Quote:
I guess that is a good reading, I will release the stress I've been harboring and change things for the better I hope

Your answer: 3 pentacles/Tower - hmmm the 3 pents suggests he will want to see you, but the Tower I am worried might get in the way of that, something may self-destruct in this situation unfortunately

Q: What is the likely outcome regarding me getting one of these 2 jobs that just came out at USA I am thinking of apply for?
Temperance + 9 of Cups reversed

Not likely as you will end up waiting to find out and the news will be disappointing. I feel you may have to make due with what you have for a while and have patience.

Q: Was I an astrologer in a past life?
Top   #100

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.