Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Tarot Two Cards, Two Sentences Game #2

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun


 
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 
Citizen

samantha's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseOakReiki View Post
Temperance + 9 of Cups reversed

Not likely as you will end up waiting to find out and the news will be disappointing. I feel you may have to make due with what you have for a while and have patience.

Q: Was I an astrologer in a past life?
Ten of Wands - Ace of Wands

If you were then it was a burden/responsibility you felt you had to undertake - the ace (which burns very fiercely in this deck - Kat's Golden-) made me think, firstly, you may have been put to the stake for it and your beliefs OR that after long and arduous endeavours you eventually made a really inspired breakthrough ....Interesting question ! Perhaps research more ?

QU: What lesson (karmic or othewise) have I yet to learn ?
Top   #101
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
QU: What lesson (karmic or othewise) have I yet to learn ?
4 of Wands & 2 of Wands

You haven't learned to celebrate your victories like you don't play a lot of your abilities and you live too much in your head and don't experience enough. They add up to the 6 of Wands so i think you need to become a leader or a champion of something that's important to you

What will i be most known for in this lifetime?
Top   #102
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
4 of Wands & 2 of Wands

You haven't learned to celebrate your victories like you don't play a lot of your abilities and you live too much in your head and don't experience enough. They add up to the 6 of Wands so i think you need to become a leader or a champion of something that's important to you

What will i be most known for in this lifetime?
Ten of cups and four of swords

Embodying a relaxed and surrendered way of loving and living life abundantly

- what do I need to know about getting along with the people I'm travelling with now?
Top   #103
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

MarieAntoinette's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
- what do I need to know about getting along with the people I'm travelling with now?
6 of wands and 9 of swords
You need to set aside your pride. Otherwise it might result in a nightmare situation with all of them.

What does the LW want me to know about?
Top   #104
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
6 of wands and 9 of swords
You need to set aside your pride. Otherwise it might result in a nightmare situation with all of them.

What does the LW want me to know about?
3 of Swords and Reversed Page of Pentacles: LW wants you to heal your heart and not put anymore effort into the situation.

Q: Message from my guides
Top   #105
MarieAntoinette's Avatar
MarieAntoinette  MarieAntoinette is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: Garden
Posts: 1,816
MarieAntoinette 
Citizen

MarieAntoinette's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
3 of Swords and Reversed Page of Pentacles: LW wants you to heal your heart and not put anymore effort into the situation.

Q: Message from my guides
Temperance and 7 of wands
Your guides would like you to moderate your effort. They would like you to know that being too extreme or aggressive and rejecting others help will only hinder your progress.

What situation does the LW want me not to put anymore effort?
Top   #106
Laurelle's Avatar
Laurelle  Laurelle is offline
TarotHeaven.com
 
Join Date: 08 May 2014
Location: North America
Posts: 2,670
Laurelle 
TarotHeaven.com

Laurelle's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
Temperance and 7 of wands
Your guides would like you to moderate your effort. They would like you to know that being too extreme or aggressive and rejecting others help will only hinder your progress.

What situation does the LW want me not to put anymore effort?
Knight of Pentacles and 7 of Wands: A situation involving you putting in a lot of effort all alone. You can ask for help if you need it.

Q: What is the best way to tackle a new product line?
Top   #107
GloriJ  GloriJ is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Sep 2011
Location: Mexico
Posts: 218
GloriJ 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelle View Post
Q: What is the best way to tackle a new product line?
Tower. High Priestess.

Keep in mind what is new but also compare with previous experiences. Document everything.


Q: What does M want me to do now?
Top   #108
StaceySue2U  StaceySue2U is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 01 Jan 2016
Location: KS, USA
Posts: 95
StaceySue2U 
Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloriJ View Post

Q: What does M want me to do now?
The World, The Hanged Man

M wants you to move on to bigger and better things, although a sacrifice may be required now in order to move forward.

Q: What do I need to change about my book, to make it sell better?
Top   #109
Bonny's Avatar
Bonny  Bonny is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Jun 2014
Posts: 18,117
Bonny 
Citizen

Bonny's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaceySue2U View Post
The World, The Hanged Man

M wants you to move on to bigger and better things, although a sacrifice may be required now in order to move forward.

Q: What do I need to change about my book, to make it sell better?
5 of wands - king of swords

There seems to be an argumentative voice that expounds a righteous or unfeeling voice. You've got to lose it.

If he was well enough - what would ️P say about his son being in a relationship with F?
Top   #110


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.