"New Deck Interview" Spread

hshaffery

(Haha! I finally found the owner of this spread! :D)
This spread is just fantastic. Very insightful, and I look forward to interviewing more decks with it.

iceclone

Looks like a nice spread. I will try this one.

WingspreadPhoenix

This is a very nice spread! I tried it and I love the results. I think my deck does, too xD

Sheri

Moderator Note

Hi everyone,

Please do not post your readings to this thread. Readings are not allowed in the Tarot Spreads forum. They must be posted in Your Readings...however, please feel free to post a link to your reading here, along with any discussion of the use of the layout only.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation and understanding.

Sheri; moderator Tarot Spreads

danny.mac85

This is a great spread. I just tried it with all my decks and found out while some have a sense of humor some are a little bit pissy with me. My brother thinks I am insane for saying that but it is true! It helped me connect better with the decks then what I had previously. It even worked great on my Oracle cards. Thanks for posting it.

theora

I prefer my decks to have a good sense of humor! sometimes we laugh and laugh. I find it an important quality in a good reading deck.

yirabeth

This is an absolutely fantastic spread!

I'm brand new to tarot(as in I just got my first deck this morning-- although I have been studying tarot meanings without a deck for a few weeks now.) and after spending all day with my deck, it has wow'ed me in so many ways. I saw mention of this new deck interview in another forum here, and decided to hunt it down and see what it was about.

My reading was fantastic, and left me feeling I have truly communicated with my deck. We have a long happy relationship together coming up...

Thank you again!

~Yira

tsukifune

I tried this with a new deck a little while back. It gave me some sarcastic little answers but showed that it was eager to please. I love a straightforward deck with a sense of humor!

And thanks to this spread, I've come to see how any deck can have its own "personality." It's really been rather eye-opening and fun! Thanks for sharing this!