The Fool and Tower - what??

aurafields

Hi Aurafields,

Thanks for such an informative post. Could you elaborate on " Try this with the King of Pentacles in your spreads a few times, using him first as a signifier for your question, then another reading perhaps as he representing a person whose traits you can easily attribute to this card, then move on to situations." I got a bit lost here. Thanks again, great post.

Sure. I was simply suggesting that you try different spreads using the King of Pentacles in different positions, as the person representing you, then as representing the question, then as perhaps representing another person other than yourself. That is what I was trying to say anyway. Then, take notes as to what the cards that support or opposite him and those all around him tell you about the King of Pentacles in these different scenarios. It's not complicated, just sounds it a little I guess. Write down which cards are in each position in each of these three separate reading and study what you think they mean as the surrounding cards tell you different stories about the King of Pentacles according to what position they are in. The context of the reading, the questions you ask and the position in the spread you lay them out in, lay the King of Pentacles out in, will change with each different reading. Just pay close attention to how you are learning to discover what the differences are as you compare the separate readings and separate questions. Hope that clears it up. Good luck.

pandap

Sure. I was simply suggesting that you try different spreads using the King of Pentacles in different positions, as the person representing you, then as representing the question, then as perhaps representing another person other than yourself. That is what I was trying to say anyway. Then, take notes as to what the cards that support or opposite him and those all around him tell you about the King of Pentacles in these different scenarios. It's not complicated, just sounds it a little I guess. Write down which cards are in each position in each of these three separate reading and study what you think they mean as the surrounding cards tell you different stories about the King of Pentacles according to what position they are in. The context of the reading, the questions you ask and the position in the spread you lay them out in, lay the King of Pentacles out in, will change with each different reading. Just pay close attention to how you are learning to discover what the differences are as you compare the separate readings and separate questions. Hope that clears it up. Good luck.

Brilliant, I understand what you mean now. I'll spend a bit of time on it and see what comes up. Much appreciated.

Jennalyn

Major thanks to everyone who answered! Considering the aftermath, I completely agree that I have to stay far, far away. I'm hopeful now that this is definitely the end of my association with this man!