Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

Chronata

hmmm...Rabble...
I may take you up on the offer!

I admit the cards look really cool when you see them all side by side!

A close friend has promised me a website, and they already registered a domain and such...but I have no idea when it will happen!

MoonDreameR...what some have refered to is the site that is listed as my homepage in my profile.
That site is not mine, but belongs to a gallery that has some of my masks and other art in it.

So...here's the Judgement card...which still needs a bit of tweaking, but I thought I would share it anyway!

Attachments

• mmjudgement.jpg
    mmjudgement.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 232

lunakasha

Chronata....

The Judgement card is amazing.....

I LOVE the hooded figure in the swan boat....and the monarch butterfly costume is so beautiful....a very unique perspective on Judgement, and I just love the theme of this deck....it will be GREAT to see them all together on your website when it is ready!!! :D

:D Luna

rabble

I love your Judgement card!

If your friend has already purchased your domain, they may already have gotten space for you too... if they (and you) would like me to do you a site, (even something simple like I did for Kittaine's Tarot) just yell! they can use rabble at tarotforum dot net, if you like, or visit wiccked dot com, and use the contact form :)

CreativeFire

Chronata - your Judgement card is really well done - a unique and interesting 'take' on this card :) It is like the people are being mysteriously called and transported (the swan boat) to the masquerade ball - I like it! :)

I also agree it would be fabulous to see all the cards side by side :)

CreativeFire

mercenary30

I am still just in awe....

My coin bank is nearly full.......

Can I preorder my set of majors yet? ;)

I still say I will come over and pick them up in person...a nice road trip! Majecot is on the way...and if we want to keep going Lark is just up the road!!!!

Imagemaker

Add me to the list of fans! Chronata, these images are so interesting and beautifully done. Each new interpretation makes me think in a new way.

Your eager audience is growing . . .

blue_fusion

wow. good to see yer deck's coming along very well. and that's one fine judgment card ya got there. really good idea, the masquerade thing! :D

SongDeva

Late to the Party

Chronata, this deck is beautiful and unique.
Fae in ball gowns and wigs? I love it!
It's so sweet and energetically vibrant and has such a sense of humor and self-identity.

Wow!
Send me one. Immediately. heheheheheh

Majecot

I can tell you that looking at the cards in person is a very different experience than looking at the scans.
The orginals are quite beautiful!! I love the size they are done in.. but then I am partial to a large and oversized deck.

These would be terrific done in oversized.. I can see the doggey so much better that way ;)

When I looked at Judgement up close.. I saw no tweaking that needs to be done.
The Empress is still my favorite.. but that is because she also hangs in glossy on my wall I think :D
The Star looks even more vibrant up close!

I did not lay them out side by side, but I carefuly held them in my lap as I looked closely at each one.

If it where me.. I would frame each one of the orginals. It will be interesting to see how they come out published.

I am honored Chronata, thank you for sharing them with me.

Summerdream

Amazing Chronata!!

Your deck really speaks to me. I can't wait till it's available to purchase. The judgement card is so origional. It makes me wish I was there in the card.

Summerdream:)