Finally! Chronata's tarot deck in progress

TemperanceAngel

Well done Chronata!!!!!! I love your deck, I love the backs and I love The World :D:D

Grigori

Wow Chronata, your backs are outstanding! A big congratulations to you.

seapearls

Absolutely beautiful work.

yaraluna

where are you chronata??!!

silly question to ask but but but....

where are you!!?? how much is the deck? where is the website ?? etc? etc?

i sent you a pm but no answer yet.

pm me if you want to

yaraluna

shandar

Your Deck

Doggone, Chronata!

Wow, when can I buy this deck!!!

I love it!.

Are you wonderful or what! Submit it to llewleyn (sp?) and see what they say.

Wow, oh wow, wow, wow!

Shandar

CreativeFire

Chronata - congratulations on completing the majors!! :) I really like your World card and the backs fit in so well! Looking forward to seeing the website and all your beautiful cards together :)

Ulfdis

It's absolutely wonderful! Some Tarot cards are strangers to each other, some interact with each other... these characters dance with each other.

My favorites are the Star and the Magician (I like the fact that he's gutsy enough to do the "Find the Ball" trick with clear glasses).

Nethilia

This a beautiful deck! I would love a copy once it comes out, either in full or when the majors are done.

jeseryn

Love your deck :) I'd definitely be interested in purchasing once it's complete. You do have plans for it to be a full working deck?

Thanks for sharing :) It's so neat to see someone's creation from the early stages to fruition!

SilverWing

wow

Haven't been reading the site the last few months. First thing I looked for is this thread. Love the work. I can't wait to get my hands on a deck!! ; )