New deck, Hexen 2.0

gregory

Hi
looked at the deck online and very interesting if not slightly weird but

if this is Hexon 2.0
is there a Hexon 1.0

?????

Georgina
Only the Illuminati know for sure. And they aren't telling :)

But seriously her web site relates it to the rise of Web 2.0 - so I would guess not. It is apparently a sequel to http://hexen2039.net/...

Georgina

Gregory

Hi
i have had a look at the website
thank you Gregory it now makes some sense to me
regards

Georigna

Georgina

sense

i had a look at the website and it made some sense in that i knew where the idea had come from
i am not familiar with the Hexon or the author but i have ordered the book from Amazon to read before i get the cards.
the concept of the book cards etc its drawn me in and now i have to find out more. once i have read the book i might get the first book. i knew nothing about them whatsoever and it has intrigued me.

regards
Georgina

Le Fanu

Coming up as "only 2 days to go!" over at the Book Depository.

But I don't believe a word of it.

gregory

Amazon now shows:
Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.

Georgina

Georgina

Hi
The Hexen book is not available until the 28th february via amazon
regards

Georgina

Georgina

Georgina

Hi
this is Amazon UK
i dont know if it differs in different countries
i think it is £15.99
i have also ordered the el mary tarot and i think that comes into stock on the 1st March at a price of £24.99.

i hope i have the pricing right but i have these on order via amazon and will be dispatched on the days they have given

Georgina

gregory

Georgina - my point is (it is the deck I am after) that I preordered it; publication date was shown as Feb 20 (and still is) and I was told I would have it by Feb 23rd; then they said it would be late, arriving with me on 28th, and now they are saying temporarily unavailable. This is amazon UK, by the way. And bookdepository (also UK) says two days to go - which is the date Amazon UK is now saying they will not be delivering by.

We have all had this experience SO OFTEN with both companies. Never believe a word they say on preorders. Don't believe it is coming until you have it. Sometimes, even when they say it has shipped, you can go into your account and find it still says out of stock, and it doesn't show up (and to be fair, you aren't billed...)

I cancelled my amazon UK Mary El preorder now, and bought it elsewhere. :) But that isn't supposed to hit the UK till the very end of April or early May. (Mine was to cost £23 or less.)

karen0205

I have tried to order this and the only place I can get a pre-order with is Amazon.
I hope they get them. I really want this deck.
Is the book shown, Hexen 2.0 about the tarot deck or is it images used
in the deck? I couldn't figure it out. I'm tired so that's probably part of
the problem! and in a hurry, lol Got to get to work.