Cattarot is out!:))

banbha

Though the artist is talented, the artwork is a little off putting for me far as wanting it in a tarot deck; but it was fun and interesting to see most of it on the Facebook page. Thanks for posting Reall. :)

I really knew it wasn't for me when I saw Ripley from Aliens holding the actual cat from the movie. I wanted more cards like Jonesie and less like Ripley. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/LesMondesD...4247308021877/775286485917954/?type=3&theater

CharlotteK

If anyone who has this deck and likes it wants to do a reading exchange with it, PM me :)

Edit: For setting up a thread I meant to say.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

reall

Though the artist is talented, the artwork is a little off putting for me far as wanting it in a tarot deck; but it was fun and interesting to see most of it on the Facebook page. Thanks for posting Reall. :)

I really knew it wasn't for me when I saw Ripley from Aliens holding the actual cat from the movie. I wanted more cards like Jonesie and less like Ripley. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/LesMondesD...4247308021877/775286485917954/?type=3&theater

Ripley one of my fav!x,x guess all this yrs with Disney n *graphic novels make me more resistant to this things!x,x lolz ;))

CharlotteK

Had fun with this deck at a small party last night and it helped create a light-hearted atmosphere and mood for a couple of friends who were a little apprehensive. But for coherent readings it is, perhaps unsurprisingly, proving to be utterly hopeless. Ha ha. Fascination and hilarity in equal measure. May try it for a daily draw for a month next year.

Achlys

So far, I'm really adoring the deck
The artwork is so cute and I love the backings
As far as readings go, it's read really well for me! I was pleasantly surprised as I thought this would just be a deck I would open, look at, and just like to shuffle through
One thing that definitely helps is doing some further research on the characters in the cards...I feel like then the meanings become a lot clearer.

Achlys

I pre-ordered this from Amazon and am going to stick with that and wait for it to arrive in February. I'm really looking forward to it though, it really appealed to me when I saw pictures of the cards.

So of course I am saying that to convince myself not to attempt to buy it from another source. I mean... I have plenty of decks to keep me busy until February. No rush. Right? I can do this.

That's strange. Where are you located? Amazon shows that it will be in stock on 1/9

CharlotteK

So far, I'm really adoring the deck
The artwork is so cute and I love the backings
As far as readings go, it's read really well for me! I was pleasantly surprised as I thought this would just be a deck I would open, look at, and just like to shuffle through
One thing that definitely helps is doing some further research on the characters in the cards...I feel like then the meanings become a lot clearer.
I'm going to keep getting it out and doing short readings with it over the next few months and see if starts to gel with me. I have a sneaking suspicion it may end up as the novelty deck in my drawer but we'll see :)

UniversesCollide

That's strange. Where are you located? Amazon shows that it will be in stock on 1/9

I'm in Florida, USA. I placed my order in November. I got it yesterday. It wasn't supposed to come so early but I wasn't complaining when they emailed to say I'd get it now.

Achlys

I'm in Florida, USA. I placed my order in November. I got it yesterday. It wasn't supposed to come so early but I wasn't complaining when they emailed to say I'd get it now.

Oh I was gonna say :laugh:
I'm in NY so I would have been surprised if you didn't get it until Feb

Genna

The cat is my favourite animal, so I really like this tarot by what I have seen on youtube until now. Fun seeing all these famous persons like cats. 13-Death, though. Jack the Ripper is such a gruesome murderer, I find it in poor taste and rather creepy.

When I looked at the cards at first I found them somewhat creepy, like many think in this thread, but that feeling has gradually passed. Van Gogh and Leonardo da Vinci, The Little Mermaid, Depp as The Mad Hatter, even Harry Potter! I´ve ordered it already.

The Baroque Bohemian Tarot by Karen Mahony and Alex is one of my favourite Tarots. Rachel Pollack has said that that one is the only readable cat Tarot. Please note that I didn´t say so, but BBC has been my only cat tarot. It was a while since she said it, when BBC first came out I think. I´m not sure I will be able to read with this Cattarot, but we will see...

Appart from Jack the Ripper I think I will love the deck very much.

Genna