Chariot and Nine of Pentacles

OhHiHelloYes

Hello again, long time no see.

I have done multiple career readings over the past two weeks, and at least three times have pulled The Chariot and Nine of Pentacles together. My question has been in regards to a possible promotion within the company. I have interpreted the combo to indicate a job with a pay increase where I am allowed to take charge. The "take charge" aspect is one I see in The Chariot, and the increase in material wealth is indicated by the Nine of Pentacles.

Does this combination speak to anyone else about anything else - ex. the kind of work actually being done, etc?

OhHiHelloYes

Hello again, long time no see.

I have done multiple career readings over the past two weeks, and at least three times have pulled The Chariot and Nine of Pentacles together. My question has been in regards to a possible promotion within the company. I have interpreted the combo to indicate a job with a pay increase where I am allowed to take charge. The "take charge" aspect is one I see in The Chariot, and the increase in material wealth is indicated by the Nine of Pentacles.

Does this combination speak to anyone else about anything else - ex. the kind of work actually being done, etc?

I would be grateful for any insights anyone has to share.

One of the first things that pops into my mind is "You can create your own success." An opportunity may not be simply handed to you. It's more like your will, assertion, and drive will get you to where you want to be. Perhaps you will need to go after what you want and make yourself known.

Grizabella

This pairing of cards says very loudly to me "go into business for yourself."

Maru

I agree with this.

Unless you feel really cherished and are playing a strong role in this current company. I sometimes read Nine of Pentacles as an A-type career woman. Like literally, she could go to another company easily and even the company knows it. She's amassed wealth because she is incredibly gifted and talented in her specific discipline and is a rare commodity. In other words, they need to pay up if they want to keep her.

I get this card as a freelancer as well (I'm a freelancer) who works in a certain field.

DDwarks

That's what I was going to say too!

The 9 of Pentacles makes it happen for herself and doesn't get anything offered to her. She reaps the rewards of her own efforts.

Coupled with The Chariot it's you doing it your way, you and only you making the crucial decisions.

I'm increasingly seeing The Chariot's energy referring to trust in oneself, following our gut instinct and going for what we really are about.

Have you been thinking about going self employed by any chance? To do something that really resonates with you as a person?

OhHiHelloYes

One of the first things that pops into my mind is "You can create your own success." An opportunity may not be simply handed to you. It's more like your will, assertion, and drive will get you to where you want to be. Perhaps you will need to go after what you want and make yourself known.

Thank you for this interpretation. I'm very driven and motivated to move up in this company, so this interpretation resonates for me.

OhHiHelloYes

Thank you. That's really interesting as I'd been considering doing side work in addition to my primary role. So it's fascinating that the cards picked up on that. Of course they would! :)

OhHiHelloYes

I agree with this.

Unless you feel really cherished and are playing a strong role in this current company. I sometimes read Nine of Pentacles as an A-type career woman. Like literally, she could go to another company easily and even the company knows it. She's amassed wealth because she is incredibly gifted and talented in her specific discipline and is a rare commodity. In other words, they need to pay up if they want to keep her.

I get this card as a freelancer as well (I'm a freelancer) who works in a certain field.

That's really cool. I have been considering doing freelance work, so it's great that the cards have given the green light. I've also interpreted it to mean that I will be in a leadership position.

OhHiHelloYes

That's what I was going to say too!

The 9 of Pentacles makes it happen for herself and doesn't get anything offered to her. She reaps the rewards of her own efforts.

Coupled with The Chariot it's you doing it your way, you and only you making the crucial decisions.

I'm increasingly seeing The Chariot's energy referring to trust in oneself, following our gut instinct and going for what we really are about.

Have you been thinking about going self employed by any chance? To do something that really resonates with you as a person?

Yes, I've been considering doing work that more specifically utilizes skills I've picked up over the years. The Chariot has been a repeating card for me as well. It has appeared with the 9 of Pents several times, and also as a stand alone card for advice.