What Lenormand deck is the postman bringing? 2015

UniversesCollide

I got tracking info for my Tea Bats Lenormand deck on Monday. No actual updates yet other than that the label was created 3 days ago. What a tease! lol

UniversesCollide

Yay! Tracking just updated that the package finally got to the origin facility. (so I guess they created the label on the 5th but didn't make it to the post office until today the 10th, I've encountered that before, some shippers only make weekly drops). My expected/estimated delivery day is Tuesday the 13th and I can barely wait.

UniversesCollide

My deck arrived! There was a one day delay in postal delivery so it didn't come until yesterday when I had company so I haven't had a chance to give it too much attention. I quick scan of it was very pleasing. Font is difficult for my eyes to see, I'll have to give a closer look next week when I have more time.

Village Witch

Burning Serpent Oracle. *squeals*

Belinda2

I hate to tell you this, but the deck you have (if coming from the Ukraine) is very very likely a bootleg copy. The real thing goes for just under $100. Ukraine is known for bootlegging decks. The real decks don't smell. Try baking soda and try enjoying the decks anyway.

I got my some time ago have just looked thru them as far as I can tell they don't smell. What sold me on them was that it had an English booket. I did not pay attention 100 but I just looked at the ones on eBay right now and I they seem pretty cheap to cheap to be real.

UniversesCollide

I am treating myself to two beauties I've had my eyes on, the Middia Lenormand and the Witchy Lennies. Now to try to stay calm and forget about them so the wait doesn't kill me. haha

Nemia

Dreaming Way Lenormand is on its way to me! I love the DW tarot so it was only matter of time...

page of wands

fairy tale by lisa hunt. I'm so excited! I've never had oracle cards before, and this one has to do with fairy tales.

lightpers

Grateful that in next Monday, Old Arabian Lenormand will soon arrive!

page of wands

i'm waiting for "The Complete Lenormand Oracle Handbook: Reading the Language and Symbols of the Cards" by Caitlín Matthews.

I got my first little Lenormand cards. And I love them. I love the artwork too.