Communication card

Leila_selda

How would you guys read the world as communication card?

The end of an conversation as no contact. Or a new type of contact/communication?

Greetingz
Leila

mary_leo

I believe it depends on the question and the surrounding cards. But I got the world meaning Internet communication only when I asked about getting back together with an ex.
And actually it meant, talking on Skype to get to an understanding.

But I also got the world once meaning I would not wish to pursue any further communication.

Hope it helps.
Mary.

Enviado de meu MotoG3-TE usando Tapatalk

chainsmoker

Maybe it is just me but I have experienced it only as meaning no contact for some period of time.

Leila_selda

Himary_leo,

Thank you for your input.

I asked the cards if a person would contact my sister and i got this card.
It is her ex boyfriend. So it could have to meanings. There could be some new communication by email or text. Or there would be no communication cuz he doesent want to.
I believe it depends on the question and the surrounding cards. But I got the world meaning Internet communication only when I asked about getting back together with an ex.
And actually it meant, talking on Skype to get to an understanding.

But I also got the world once meaning I would not wish to pursue any further communication.

Hope it helps.
Mary.

Leila_selda

Hi chainsmoker,

Yes i also thought about that.
Maybe it is just me but I have experienced it only as meaning no contact for some period of time.

mary_leo

Himary_leo,

I asked the cards if a person would contact my sister and i got this card.
It is her ex boyfriend. So it could have to meanings. There could be some new communication by email or text. Or there would be no communication cuz he doesent want to.
At least to me when it meant, Internet communication, I was really hoping to get back together with the guy.
And we talked for hours on Skype.

When it meant no further contact, I got the world as the outcome, but I didn't really feel like talking to the person anymore.

I think whatever the outcome it will be peaceful.

Leila_selda

Ahh ok interesting.

So what ever happends, it will be peacefull for both sides.
Thank you for your input :)
At least to me when it meant, Internet communication, I was really hoping to get back together with the guy.
And we talked for hours on Skype.

When it meant no further contact, I got the world as the outcome, but I didn't really feel like talking to the person anymore.

I think whatever the outcome it will be peaceful.

Leila_selda

Ps how would you read it in combination with 3 of pentacles. I forget that it came up with the world. So the world followed by 3 of pentacles

Thirteen

Moderator Note: How many cards and interpretations?

Ps how would you read it in combination with 3 of pentacles. I forget that it came up with the world. So the world followed by 3 of pentacles
Greetings, Leila,

Were these the only two cards you pulled for this question? We need to know to be sure this thread is in the right forum.

Also, as per our rules, whenever you ask about any card from a reading, you need to interpret it before anyone else can help you. So what do YOU think of the 3/Pents combined with the World in answer to this question?

For more on our rules, see here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174
Your Readings: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=211635

POSTERS PLEASE HOLD OFF till Leila interprets the 3/Pents

Leila_selda

Hi thirteen,

Yes these were the only 2 cards.

I think this 2 as a combo could be a message about working things out.

Or no communication because the person is to busy with working on a other project.
Greetings, Leila,

Were these the only two cards you pulled for this question? We need to know to be sure this thread is in the right forum.

Also, as per our rules, whenever you ask about any card from a reading, you need to interpret it before anyone else can help you. So what do YOU think of the 3/Pents combined with the World in answer to this question?

For more on our rules, see here:
UTC: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=204174
Your Readings: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=211635

POSTERS PLEASE HOLD OFF till Leila interprets the 3/Pents