Sweet Twilight - Two of Pentacles

Hemera

She is standing in front of a magical mirror which seems to change her and show something that isn´t there. Or maybe that´s what she truly is? In the mirror she wears those adorable red shoes that she probably hopes she´d have but doesn´t. In real life she also hides her pentagram, but in the mirror she seems to show it proudly and openly to the world. So maybe the time has come to come out of the broom closet? She looks determined and strong. Maybe she is ready for a change?

She is standing on turbulent waves but now very far from the safety of the beautiful beach. The Crow is watching her and there´s another black bird sitting on the tree on the tiny island.

Aerin

She looks as if she is posing in the mirror, maybe seeing something different from what is there.

There's a lot of turbulent air around her which isn't there in the mirror.

Maybe she is inclined to see things in a far simpler way than they are in real life. Perhaps this isn't good for her, or perhaps it makes things easier.

lotus2blossom

Perhaps externally in her life things are actually better than she inwardly feels.

OR, of course that could also have the exact opposite meaning as well -- as if she only wants to see the good things about herself and disregard the bad side completely.

Grizabella

I just think it's a really refreshing way of expressing the concept of the 2 of Pentacles. When you're juggling your money, you're juggling decisions about "should I buy this or should I not?" or "can I afford this or can I not?" The lady on this card is juggling with the decision of whether or not she's looking right for whatever place she's going, or maybe she's trying to decide whether to buy the hat or dress or both or whether or not to wear her pentacle as a necklace or more on the side like a purse or whether she can afford any of it. The crow says to me that she's using some wisdom and common sense in the decision, and the waves around her feet tell me there's a considerable amount of emotion in this choice she's so carefully considering, so not only is she "juggling" the questions I've mentioned before, she's also trying to make the choice of whether wisdom or just plain emotion will carry the decision.

Winterchild

2 of Pentacles

Can anyone discern what the object is floating in the sea to thr right of the mirror..I thought it may be a bouy at first but it has green around it... mayb its a distant island?

This card says to me that she is looking in that mirror and asking plain and simple... *What shall I do?* I see birds as messengers and the fatc that there are two of them shows lots of advice coming in but she needs to make the decision ultimately.She knows that she is the only one she can rely on to guide her safely through the emotional turbulence she is in.

The mirror is magic so she is being aided from other sources than this world... her intuition is strong, the image it shows is clear and she needs to trust it.

If the floating object is an island maybe its a distraction to take her from the path she really needs to be on.

She is hiding her talents in real life but knows she needs to show them off more.... I wonder if the red hat is a thinking cap... she looks very thoughtful!

How I love this deck......