DruidCraft Study Group - Strength

Horace

Hi crazy raven :)

that's the second reference I've read about 'exposing' herself. It's interesting how we see new things through other's.
I'd simply thought she was pulling aside the red cloak to ease the boar. The tattered side made me think she might have used it to tame the wild beast.
and what Mi-Shell said about Ceridwen being represented by a boar made me think that here, the boar is an equal. Both are powered by controlled strength.
I like this card so much better than the RW. That one always made me feel she was forcing the lion to keep his mouth shut. :)

crazy raven

Horace said:
Hi crazy raven :)

that's the second reference I've read about 'exposing' herself. It's interesting how we see new things through other's.
I'd simply thought she was pulling aside the red cloak to ease the boar. The tattered side made me think she might have used it to tame the wild beast.
and what Mi-Shell said about Ceridwen being represented by a boar made me think that here, the boar is an equal. Both are powered by controlled strength.
I like this card so much better than the RW. That one always made me feel she was forcing the lion to keep his mouth shut. :)

Welcome back Horace! I missed you :)

I was reading the other day that Ceridwen is quite adept at magic and her totem animal is supposedly the White Boar, which represents the moon as well as its tranformational shapeshifting powers.

I love this card too. Consciousness or awareness contains both dark and light or even what is hidden and what is seen.....we can choose to show one or both, depending on how we want to achieve our purpose. It seems this woman is putting on a show and very aware on how to manipulate her own personality for her own gain. I'm sure its one of her secret weapons! And of course we've all played that game when we'll do almost anything to get that which we desire or want!

I'm not sure about the tattered clothes but it could just be from being earthbound and its limits. I'm sure this woman has had many challenges to surmount, using her strength, courage and of course her skills and imaginative powers.

:)