A Card a Day of Sacred Circle

Kazz

Got the 7 Of Wands today...
Mmmm....don't really no what to make of it just yet (my day isn't over), but the card is of conflict, rivalry, jealousy, disarray etc, and so far my day is quite good. Maybe someone feels that way who is around me, or feels like that about me, don't really know.:confused: oh well we will see what the rest of my day will bring..;)

Cheers
Kazz

13thFaeChylde

Two of Discs

This is my card of the day. Fluctuation, yeah....I've been swinging from laughing to tears, but that's pretty normal.

I think it also refers to fluidity....going with the flow...and that's what I do ~ adapt to what the situation calls for.

The two discs are entwined with leaves of basil, one of my favorite scents in the world, also associated with money/prosperity, the realm of pentacles.

We have an appt tomorrow to go over our taxes, which the IRS says are incorrect, so hopefully this is a good sign :)
I need my money back!

Phoenyx*

Page of Disks - Health;

I feel rather healthy, so I'm not sure where this is referring to.

Edit: I know exactly what this is referring to know, and I'm glad it is, it also puts into perspective yesterday's card.

13thFaeChylde

Just shuffled the cards around, and guess what I drew????

Same card as yesterda ~ 2 of Discs!

I guess I need to study it again :)

I am being called upon to be graceful and effective at the same time, juggling many different balls, each important. This is true, and I suppose that I don't give myself credit for all that I do.

It's also a fun card, and I'm all for that! I've been really down for the past couple of months, and am very ready for some good times.

BlueLotus

Page of Wands - Hot, Hot,.........hot

This is a good way to know the Sacred Circle. I wish some more people will do the same with other decks as well.

Today, I picked the Page of Wands - Potential

Whether he/she is a person in my life at the moment, or I portray some of the traits of this man/woman, I am yet to see.

This page can be courageous, a good friend, a self-sufficient young man/woman , but will fall prey to flattery. He is loyal and energetic. Will do his own thing, without asking for help.

I like to think that these traits are contageous, when you are around this person, and I had always admired energetic people, although they may be too much at times.

Nitegoddess

Friday March 5..
Feeling really good about things... Ready to take on new things today even though it is the end of the week.

I drew The Green Man...
New beginnings is what I see this card pertaining to me at this time. I have new things in the works, new friendships, my relationship with my husband has been renewed, so I welcome these new beginnings with open arms, like the fool.

mj07

the shaman

I think the shaman is trying to tell me I need a spiritual guide!

13thFaeChylde

Six of Swords on March 6th
And a welcome card it is!

Solace is actually a word I've been hearing in my head as of late, and I'm encouraged by it's appearance.

Phoenyx*

March 6th

Ace of Swords - kinda ironic, as we're going to be starting with it tomorrow. :D Intellect.

Again, no idea what this pertains to, other than the use of the knowledge I've acquired over the past year and a half, in order to help the patients we see on a daily basis, to further that knowledge and to pass on that knowledge to others.

~T

BlueLotus

Abandonment- 8 of cups

This card advises me to leave behind an old bad situation and move on; that one should abandon materialism for something higher.

I quote from the book

The old self must be left behind or 'die' before a spiritual rebirth can take place

I wonder if I should 'take' a break from it all, for a while...!

I know it will do me good