The Other Frog Tarot.

thorhammer

Please???? I like the Lovers and the Sun so much . . . Priestess, hmm, I'd change a few tiny things but it's your thing and I can't wait to see if you do any more!

\m/ Kat

Lillie

:D

I'd change a few tiny things in all of them!

When I get my new camera I'll do some more.

Hanged frog next, I think.
Which of my little darlings shall I sacrifice to the rope????

If the camera works...
Please god, let it work....

*The perils of buying used cameras off ebay....*

Dean

Lillie said:
I need to find a horned toad :D

Aren't they huge those type's of toadies, i think i remember seeing a survival programme with David attenborough about those.:grin:

Lillie

I have no idea....

The phrase just sounded good at the time. :)

starrystarrynight

How did I miss this thread??? I LOVE these, Lillie! Looking forward to seeing more froggie tarot cards!

firefrost

I'm wondering how I missed this thread too. The Hierophant and The Lovers made me laugh so much...Nice one,Lillie!

Hils :D

baba-prague

These made me laugh such a lot - great work! I demand to see the Frog Devil now.

Lillie

Yeah, I have a new camera and it works, so I shall see if the froglets are up for some posing.

I'm going to have to make horns for the devil card, and I haven't thought how to do that yet.
So it will probably be something easier to get together.

SaintOfScreams

Aww... Sun makes me just want to hide in the grass and giggle with them- just like a child!:D

Priestess's book is adorable! Maybe she'll read me a bedtime story if I ask nicely?;) I'm loving her scenery, by the way!

pippi

OMG these are so cute! You're so creative...how much fun you must be having!! :)