New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

Hello framer

I understand your happiness by Madenié, and I share, is by far one of my favorite decks, and the work he has done in his edition Yves is excellent.
wrappers to the Madenié and Chosson, I framed and are decorating a wall in my home.

The first edition that I do, is that you can find the nearest (or rather less remote) to Conver, compared with the other two editions, the colors are somewhat garish, I'm used to read in low light, in fact is what I recommend for use during reading, a dim light and pleasant, I have only 3 copies available of this edition.

Nice meet with people who share our passion

tarot heart

I would also be interested in a first edition...what would it cost? :)

eltarot78

Hello Tarot heart

the cost of any deck is u$s 39

if we manage to form another group of shipping again, the proportion of the shipping cost for each deck from Argentina to USA is u$s 8,42

to which you must add the shipping within the USA that is $5.15 up to four decks within the US (priority)

Lamoureux

Hi,

If you make another group, I would take a third edition. I'm in Canada.

eltarot78

Hello Lamoureux
gladly we can form a new group :)

- Lamoureux TdM 3º edition x1
- Dan S Dodal x1
- Ruel TdM 3º edition x1
- Rivergum Dodal x1

framer

Is youre deck is strong?

Hello,

I this a difference of quality (I mean thickness, toughness etc) between youre three editions?

eltarot78

Hello framer

in all editions I use the same paper

framer

Ok,

Tank's for replying.

It's hard to choose an edition: I looked some of youre cards of different editions, and they all have charm. Maybe should I listen to Yves LeMarseillais when he see an evolution in youre second edition...

Fantasic deck

framer

Ho God,

my bad english

I mean I see the evolution too, but I can't choose for now

eltarot78

at the moment I have only the last 3 copies of the 1st edition and 2 copies of the 2nd edition,
the 3rd edition is all sold.

Yves meets the 1st and 3rd

EnchantedShadow 3 editions known, all might ask her if reviewer